Photos And Videos Of What Britney And Her Dancers Were Shooting

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe a special ad for the tour?

:crying11:

I mean, I so want it to be the third single, but what kind of single would be that? DYWCO? That's not the kind of video I'd love for it (I wouldn't complain tbh)

But I think they wouldn't let the dancers post so much pictures if it was a third single.

It fits much more to the Better sound Omg Omg Omg :unbelievableney:

32 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

Are we sure :crying2: so it has nothing to do with Britney!!!! :crying4: 

EDIT: I went through the thread :crying2: 

Yeah. The receipts are there sadly.

15 minutes ago, Jayney said:

Britney's team  (including britney) are very cheap and lazy, they have not taken a simple greeting or a simple comercial to promote her world tour.:nyheadache:

It's an Asia tour and according to everyone on here it's doing good so they don't need the promo 

1 hour ago, Jayney said:

Britney's team  (including britney) are very cheap and lazy, they have not taken a simple greeting or a simple comercial to promote her world tour.:nyheadache:

I'm sure it's being promoted in Asia. There's no reason to promote it in the states, tbh. 

30 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

op please edit the original post, because we already know its not for britney, and i see some exhalers still have high hope when its clearly not for britney, its for florida georgia line. :lanacackle:

Glad I saw this... but still :wendycry:

13 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

I don't get the need for a third glory single. 

It's time for something completely fresh after Glory and Work *****. 

We need a classic Britney empowering pop anthem. Heck, the world needs it. 

1. Of course it would be to increase Glory's sales because the album was dead since November. It would be just to promote her current tour with a promotional single. Very rare times a 3r single is successful after two flop singles. Ricky Martin's 3Rd single "La mordidita" went huge in latinamerica even though it was a 3Rd single. 

2. "Work *****"  has somehow become a Britney upbeat anthem. 

5 hours ago, Million Billion said:

1. Of course it would be to increase Glory's sales because the album was dead since November. It would be just to promote her current tour with a promotional single. Very rare times a 3r single is successful after two flop singles. Ricky Martin's 3Rd single "La mordidita" went huge in latinamerica even though it was a 3Rd single. 

2. "Work *****"  has somehow become a Britney upbeat anthem. 

I honestly can't believe what Britney and her did to that album. I listen to it everyday and honestly, it's a great album. It's so depressing..

3 hours ago, Daniella said:

I honestly can't believe what Britney and her did to that album. I listen to it everyday and honestly, it's a great album. It's so depressing..

Agreed. Glory had SO MUCH potential, but everything was doomed since the start. The Make Me video killed the mood and the excitement for most fans. And she needs to get a new team that is current on trends on how to do promo nowadays... We are no longer in 2001 where doing radio shows and award shows are enough. It's really sad how they didn't give this album a chance. 

10 hours ago, Starburst said:

I can't at those attention seekers wearing slumber party onsies and being mysterious throughout the whole thing 

I stil don't understand why would they wear those Team Britney jackets and the slumber party onesies, it's like if they were trying to play with us :crying2:

Archived