Photos And Videos Of What Britney And Her Dancers Were Shooting

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

That kind of music isn't popular anymore. Pop as we know it is dead. Pop girls are flopping. If Britney wants a smash, she needs a reinvention.

Britney can make it popular if effort is put forth. Britney has been following the trend since 2011. 

I mean it's not working 

7 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

That kind of music isn't popular anymore. Pop as we know it is dead. Pop girls are flopping. If Britney wants a smash, she needs a reinvention.

Not entirely true. Taylor Swift can release whatever pop record she wants and it will turn platina and better. Same for Sia. I think the world nowadays is looking for music they can relate themself to. And Make Me nor Slumber Party are such songs.

Other than that, a weird fun song might top as well cause of the fuzz around it. Hence, Gangnam Style and such

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree. Glory is so dead and tainted. I jam daily but I don't see a resurrection happening. Especially in the current pop scene. She needs to push it to the next level. We can hope. 

They need to create hype for the future. 

Ad much as I love it I agree. It's kind of like a mixtape. She proved she needs still make good music and got fans back. Plus it was a mess from the get go. So glad Vegas is ending soon

Archived