Photos And Videos Of What Britney And Her Dancers Were Shooting

xoxo, Stan.

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They literally posted MM song in a video. Her team don't care

Glory is dead. I will take anything but I rather have a new promo song if anything is getting released. Glory is so good but so tainted 

I don't get the need for a third glory single. 

Britney essentially said herself that Glory wasn't fresh because they'd worked on it for so long and that 'new sounds' come along.

It's time for something completely fresh after Glory and Work *****. 

We need a classic Britney empowering pop anthem. Heck, the world needs it. 

That is a smash hit waiting for them aslong as they play their cards right. 

Give us an upbeat Britney, while she is looking beyond incredible and energised,

with a fun choreography that everyone will be practising and an empowering message and she'll smash. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

But isn't this tour to "promote Glory"?

Anyway, it looks too Pretty Girls - ish. So I'm not that excited lol So I think it won't be even Britney-related. 

No it's to make money for Britney the brand. I bet Glory had very little to do with the whole thing tbh

They have been focusing on past hits. I don't see why it would change now. 

2 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Britney essentially said herself that Glory wasn't fresh because they'd worked on it for so long and that 'new sounds' come along.

Give us an upbeat Britney, while she is looking beyond incredible and energised,

with a fun choreography that everyone will be practising and an empowering message and she'll smash. 

I agree. Glory is so dead and tainted. I jam daily but I don't see a resurrection happening. Especially in the current pop scene. She needs to push it to the next level. We can hope. 

They need to create hype for the future. 

10 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

How do we're get RCA to see this idea :ponderney:

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree. Glory is so dead and tainted. I jam daily but I don't see a resurrection happening. Especially in the current pop scene. She needs to push it to the next level. We can hope. 

They need to create hype for the future. 

Absolutely. 

It's a solid album and they got exactly what they paid for. 

They didn't manage to start the era how they initially planned and yeah, the buzz needs to be there from the start so no use in putting out any more Glory singles.

I trust that they are aware of this though and I trust they are working on a single for either the summer or later in the year.

It's someone's job to be constantly, actively thinking about her career steps so I'm hopeful they'll see the obvious here on what needs to be done. 

Before anyone judges that last sentence. I'm hopeful purely because they showed great strategy with the original Make Me video until whatever happened - happened. 

29 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

That kind of music isn't popular anymore. Pop as we know it is dead. Pop girls are flopping. If Britney wants a smash, she needs a reinvention.

18 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

Absolutely. 

It's a solid album and they got exactly what they paid for. 

They didn't manage to start the era how they initially planned and yeah, the buzz needs to be there from the start so no use in putting out any more Glory singles.

I trust that they are aware of this though and I trust they are working on a single for either the summer or later in the year.

It's someone's job to be constantly, actively thinking about her career steps so I'm hopeful they'll see the obvious here on what needs to be done. 

Before anyone judges that last sentence. I'm hopeful purely because they showed great strategy with the original Make Me video until whatever happened - happened. 

I don't have as much hope as you. I hope but the last three eras have been pretty tragic for one reason or another. 

I hope one day they will open their eyes and get a grip. 

Its hard to imagine a solid era again like Circus and before. I hope but I'm on guard 

Archived