Photos And Videos Of What Britney And Her Dancers Were Shooting

xoxo, Stan.

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Ugh I hated them before for blocking her and now I ******* despise them dumb hillbilly's for using her dancers :wannadie:

I'm not pressed at all...

giphy.gif

:meltdown:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I'm not pressed at all...

giphy.gif

In a way I feel like her dancers are shady as **** for doing this :rude2me:

But then again I sound kind of crazy thinking that since it wasn't any of her dancers fault for FGL blocking her :shameless:

• Super Mods
36 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

In a way I feel like her dancers are shady as **** for doing this :rude2me:

But then again I sound kind of crazy thinking that since it wasn't any of her dancers fault for FGL blocking her :shameless:

I feel like her dancers must know how thirsty we are though! :meltdown: Not them trolling us like Brinni! :gloria:

Naah... it doesn't add up! If Chase was at that same shoot as the dancers(the backround set doesn't match the ones in the dancers ig's) - why would THEY, I know they're seperately able to do other projects inbetween Britney- work, TOGHETHER - do this for a completely different act? Naah...

And they wouldn't be wearing those Britney Slumber Party Onsies to the shoot either...

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney's opening act for the Asian tour confirmed :queenriri:

I truly don't think we are getting anything this year. They probs think going to Asia is tough work already with doing Pom :sassybrit:

Im not mad though. At least it seems like she is thinking about B10 at least 

16 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney's opening act for the Asian tour confirmed :queenriri:

I truly don't think we are getting anything this year. They probs think going to Asia is tough work already with doing Pom :sassybrit:

Im not mad though. At least it seems like she is thinking about B10 at least 

The asian tour is actually a lot of work. taking her props to Asia (yeah right props :quirkney:) requires planification. hotels, security, transportation, food, stage, lights and other stuff are a lot of work

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The asian tour is actually a lot of work. taking her props to Asia (yeah right props :quirkney:) requires planification

As cheap as Britney's team has become I'm interested to see what they will bring. 

Its really soon and we haven't seen that much activity. Good or bad I'm interested. 

9 hours ago, Novaaa said:

I mean, this would be perfect timing - a new single right before the tour with a video, premiering the song on the Billboard awards. However, that'd be expecting too much from Team Britney. :forkit: Expectations low.

This is sad but true :meltdown:

Archived