Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Britney Ahould Leave RCA for Interscope


Michaelgiftos

Recommended Posts

That's where Selena, Gaga, Fergie, and Gwen are. And I think they really invest in their artists and promote projects. Britney really needs to leave RCA. it's funny how all of her albums under Jive were successful critically and cosmetically, and she's had 2 under RCA that flopped. BJ sucked so I gave them a chance with Glory but they only gave it 2 singles and 1 video and she only performed the same 3 songs at festivals that no one besides fans sees. If Britney left RCA and went to Interscope for B10 it would be a great career move. I don't know what her contract is tho and how many albums she has to make with RCA though 

In my wildest dreams tho Britney, G-Eazy, and Tinashe all leave RCA and start their own label together:queenriri:

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think her new contract is for 4 albums :mhm: and she signed it after Britney Jean (thats when her old contract expired). Therefore she has 3 more albums to go, however she could pay them off and leave :ponderney: they are disgusting and shes flopping hard ever since they took over :nydisgust:

Link to comment

In my opinion the biggest boost to her career besides just a hit single would be a change in the way she performs.  (choreography, acoustic etc...)   I just don't think she can spark that much new interest, other than a sequel to Blackout perhaps, if she performs similar to last year's VMAs.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

In my opinion the biggest boost to her career besides just a hit single would be a change in the way she performs.  (choreography, acoustic etc...)   I just don't think she can spark that much new interest, other than a sequel to Blackout perhaps, if she performs similar to last year's VMAs.

This. The label is only so much of the problem. Especially when other artists on RCA are still having success. Britney isn't a must see act anymore and ppl just don't care. If anything, the label needs to hire a team to help her rebrand. Changing labels won't magically make ppl interested in britney same routine.

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

This. The label is only so much of the problem. Especially when other artists on RCA are still having success. Britney isn't a must see act anymore and ppl just don't care. If anything, the label needs to hire a team to help her rebrand. Changing labels won't magically make ppl interested in britney same routine.

The truth is she is more fit than just about any other female pop star, even Jlo.  But that does not translate into her performing.  

I mean, all of the acrobatic things she posts on social media  are more entertaining than the most, if not all, of the dance routines in her Vegas shows.

But we really do not know what is going on from the outside (Conservatorship, apprehension from her knee injury, etc.)

Link to comment

For the most part, I think she's happy with them now tbh. She apparently scrapped their original idea for Glory for what she wanted. Shes performed way more and has made more public appearances this era than any of the others since In the Zone. They are letting her stay in Vegas and giving her the freedom to do her own thing. She's raking in the money.. why would she leave? To go to a label that will push her to promote more and tour? That's what fans want, not what she wants. 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

That's where Selena, Gaga, Fergie, and Gwen are. And I think they really invest in their artists and promote projects. Britney really needs to leave RCA. it's funny how all of her albums under Jive were successful critically and cosmetically, and she's had 2 under RCA that flopped. BJ sucked so I gave them a chance with Glory but they only gave it 2 singles and 1 video and she only performed the same 3 songs at festivals that no one besides fans sees. If Britney left RCA and went to Interscope for B10 it would be a great career move. I don't know what her contract is tho and how many albums she has to make with RCA though 

In my wildest dreams tho Britney, G-Eazy, and Tinashe all leave RCA and start their own label together:queenriri:

 

:unbelievableney:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

The truth is she is more fit than just about any other female pop star, even Jlo.  But that does not translate into her performing.  

I mean, all of the acrobatic things she posts on social media  are more entertaining than the most, if not all, of the dance routines in her Vegas shows.

But we really do not know what is going on from the outside (Conservatorship, apprehension from her knee injury, etc.)

I mean her cship can't make her a stiff performer, so I think it's other things too 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I think her new contract is for 4 albums :mhm: and she signed it after Britney Jean (thats when her old contract expired). Therefore she has 3 more albums to go, however she could pay them off and leave :ponderney: they are disgusting and shes flopping hard ever since they took over :nydisgust:

Or she could do like a Greatest Hits album, a My Prerogative 2.0 and Glory, Remix or a re-release :moorangu:

Link to comment

RCA is only part of the problem, and Britney's team/management is also just part of the problem. 

The other part of the problem that many fans seem to forget is Britney herself. She's not into it anymore.

As long as her choreo is half-assed, live vocals are non-existent, believable pre-recorded vocals aren't made (BOMT 1000 year-old studio vocals say hi) and Britney's fire and passion doesn't magically returns, there's absolutely no way people would be interested or respect her. 

Jive people didn't always agree with Britney's choices let's not forget that, but she fought for the choices she made (particular singles, MV concepts, etc.). So if she really want to, she could easily do what she wants to do. However, I don't think mommy Britney's choices in music and career will be as cool and exciting as teen/early 20s Britney. She might still need to be guided in the right direction to improve her career and KEEP building her legacy instead of being a nostalgia act. 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block