Britney Ahould Leave RCA for Interscope

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

This. The label is only so much of the problem. Especially when other artists on RCA are still having success. Britney isn't a must see act anymore and ppl just don't care. If anything, the label needs to hire a team to help her rebrand. Changing labels won't magically make ppl interested in britney same routine.

But RCA is why Britney is the way she is at the moment, they give her little to nothing to work with, they scrap things, they cut era's short, they set her albums up for failure......notice how everything went downhill once she signed with them. If she had a better label behind her she would probably feel much more motivated! 

6 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

But RCA is why Britney is the way she is at the moment, they give her little to nothing to work with, they scrap things, they cut era's short, they set her albums up for failure......notice how everything went downhill once she signed with them. If she had a better label behind her she would probably feel much more motivated! 

The only 2 people who seem to do well on that record are ********* and pink, everyone have become a flop since signing with them, Avril was in the same situation and in dispute to leave.

By the way Britney  during FF was in low level of confidence, it was a pretty messy era but FF managed to get hit singles, that speaks of the input of Jive who always understood Britney like brand she always has been a visual artist who needed a solid concept behind.

14 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I think her new contract is for 4 albums :mhm: and she signed it after Britney Jean (thats when her old contract expired). Therefore she has 3 more albums to go, however she could pay them off and leave :ponderney: they are disgusting and shes flopping hard ever since they took over :nydisgust:

I think there's a singles collection after bj, is that included in the 4 albums?

45 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

None of the things I mentioned have anything to do with RCA though. If an album is your baby and you already spend so much time on social media I don't see What harm it would do in just randomly showing a video of her vibing to a glory song. She's posting videos almost everyday anyway! And she's already recording something new, so if she were so unmotivated by her label, she wouldn't already be in the studio in my opinion. Britney is very strong willed. If she wanted to do something, she would. She must like the way things are right now in my opinion. 

15 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

That's where Selena, Gaga, Fergie, and Gwen are. And I think they really invest in their artists and promote projects. Britney really needs to leave RCA. it's funny how all of her albums under Jive were successful critically and cosmetically, and she's had 2 under RCA that flopped. BJ sucked so I gave them a chance with Glory but they only gave it 2 singles and 1 video and she only performed the same 3 songs at festivals that no one besides fans sees. If Britney left RCA and went to Interscope for B10 it would be a great career move. I don't know what her contract is tho and how many albums she has to make with RCA though 

In my wildest dreams tho Britney, G-Eazy, and Tinashe all leave RCA and start their own label together:queenriri:

suddenly we all missed jive
i remember everyone is happy about FF being the last album released by jive:sassybrit:

I feel like if she stays in shape and just keeps doing the residency for a few more years, she may be able to have a *comeback* once the boys are grown and done with school and off at college.  Because if you think about it, she may feel the want to actually put some effort into her career again once she's done raising the boys.  I could see her going on a big world tour and maybe even dancing harder again because she'll have more time and energy to put into rehearsing.  Maybe the fire will come back even harder once she feels she has done her duty as a mother and got her boys through school and what not.  Just my thoughts. :)

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

None of the things I mentioned have anything to do with RCA though. If an album is your baby and you already spend so much time on social media I don't see What harm it would do in just randomly showing a video of her vibing to a glory song. She's posting videos almost everyday anyway! And she's already recording something new, so if she were so unmotivated by her label, she wouldn't already be in the studio in my opinion. Britney is very strong willed. If she wanted to do something, she would. She must like the way things are right now in my opinion. 

She's unmotivated to promote because RCA doesn't support her/her releases so like I said she's already moved on. Yeah she might be strong willed but she can't force a record label to let her release another single or what not if they're really against it.....also RCA is known for punishing artists that fight with them....just ask Kelly Clarkson about her My December era! 

40 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

What hapenned? :lostney:

They hated the material that Kelly recorded for My December because it wasn't very commercial and they wanted her to re-record the album but she refused and insisted they release the material she wanted.......in return they cut her promo budget (she hardly did any as a result) and only allowed her to do 2 videos for the era.....the first single debuted in the top 10 but fell quickly and was pulled from radio and the rest of the singles failed to chart. They essentially sabotaged her as pay back which is stupid and childish....but that's how they are!

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The hated the material that Kelly recorded for My December because it wasn't very commercial and they wanted her to re-record the album but she refused and insisted the release the material she wanted.......in return they cut her promo budget and only allowed her to do 2 videos for the era.....the first single debuted in the top 10 but fell quickly and was pulled from radio and the rest of the singles failed to chart. They essentially sabotaged her as pay back which is stupid and childish....but that's how they are!

That's pretty ****** up. Britney needs to leave RCA as soon as possible for the sake of her career. BJ and Glory are two flops too much. :nyschool:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

That's pretty ****** up. Britney needs to leave RCA as soon as possible for the sake of her career.:nyschool:

Yeah they ****** around with kelly a lot because she was strong willed, I agree but unfortunately I feel like leaving early would cost her a lot of money and therefore she'll stay till her contract is over 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah they ****** around with kelly a lot because she was strong willed, I agree but unfortunately I feel like leaving early would cost her a lot of money and therefore she'll stay till her contract is over 

That's true. But whose idea was it to renew the contract? RCA wins every poll when it comes to worst label (it's true, I factchecked it).

Interscope? She needs to sign with Epic records. She's friends with L.A Reid and they are GREAT with their artists. Look at JB commercial Success even after all the meltdowns. 

I remember a rumour of her signing with epic back in 2012, i wonder how many albums she has left in her RCA contract.

Archived