Britney Ahould Leave RCA for Interscope

Michaelgiftos

6 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She's unmotivated to promote because RCA doesn't support her/her releases so like I said she's already moved on. Yeah she might be strong willed but she can't force a record label to let her release another single or what not if they're really against it.....also RCA is known for punishing artists that fight with them....just ask Kelly Clarkson about her My December era! 

We'll just have to agree to disagree. An example of my point: her latest video. She's giving more promo to Beyoncé than her own songs. It doesn't make any sense to me. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Interscope wouldn't be a good fit for Britney. She needs to go to Island Def Jam, where Justin Bieber and Mariah carey are. It's known as more of a urban, hip-hop label, but that's what I think Britney wants. Plus, they support Mariah in whatever she does and shes a legend just like Britney. They would def rebrand her, just as they did with mariah when she joined before TEOM. 

22 hours ago, A.D. said:

An insider at a pool party organized by Chrisnay also told me that POM will relocate to Hawaii next year and will feature Brightest Morning Star as the encore number, during which Brinny will wear a moon-shaped leotard while Preston and Jayden dance around ha wearing matching onesies with shooting stars :gobaby:

*****, I'm actually here for it tbh :moorangu: And if it was organized by Chrisnay, that means it's as real as Nicki's *** :staysalty:

Just now, A.D. said:

Til It's Gone will also replace WB as the opening number, it'll be a read to Caca since Brinny will descend the stage wearing a a disco ball while her back-up dancers wear those alien outfits from POM 1.0 :shameless:

:orangu: What a generous icon, trying to give peasants some relevance :mcry:

2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The POM version of Til' It's Gone will also sample Hook Up, namely the part where she seems to be saying "Who's Gaga?" :staysalty:

I can't wait for POM 3.0 in 2020 then :mcry: Chrisnay told me she will stay in Vegas until 2050 and will still pop her dry pu$$y like a Pepsi can :mcry:

17 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

No, Interscope wouldn't be a good fit for Britney. She needs to go to Island Def Jam, where Justin Bieber and Mariah carey are. It's known as more of a urban, hip-hop label, but that's what I think Britney wants. Plus, they support Mariah in whatever she does and shes a legend just like Britney. They would def rebrand her, just as they did with mariah when she joined before TEOM. 

Mariah has been with Epic for 2 years now.

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I actually think Britney might leave Vegas after this year ends since her dancers will do so, her career is currently on life support :meltdown:

I hope so sis, and btw exhale has been so boring lately with the exact same thread and no Britney news, the only Britney news we have are her new instagram pics :meltdown:

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

2017 has been boring as hell and there's no signs of anything new. I mean, even the FleeHive have something to look forward since Beyonka is apparently releasing a collab with Calvin Harris :meltdown:

:meltdown: What a boring time to be a Britney stan :meltdown: Even Ari who's on tour has more going on :meltdown:

Just now, A.D. said:

Too bad she's a dumb ***** for having released a shitty song like Everyday as a single :trash: I will stan for her music but not her anymore after paying dust to Touch It :byebitch:

I still love ha but I agree and the video was absolutely tragic too :byebitch: Currently, I literally stan for no one tbh :byebitch:

On 3/4/2017 at 7:50 PM, Dynasty said:

I think her new contract is for 4 albums :mhm: and she signed it after Britney Jean (thats when her old contract expired). Therefore she has 3 more albums to go, however she could pay them off and leave :ponderney: they are disgusting and shes flopping hard ever since they took over :nydisgust:

4 albums?! She'll pretty much be 40 something by the 4th one :sobbing:

22 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I overall hate Future, his only good feature was on Tinashe's How Many Times which is such an underrated bop :tiffsniffle:

I'm so pressed cause Beyonka is collaborating with Calvin Harris to achieve chart success again and that could've been Brinny since Burns is acquainted with him and could've introduced ha :ohi:

I know, but we know this ***** and her team snatches everything :byebitch:

On 05/03/2017 at 8:45 PM, Andrew338 said:

Interscope? She needs to sign with Epic records. She's friends with L.A Reid and they are GREAT with their artists. Look at JB commercial Success even after all the meltdowns. 

I remember a rumour of her signing with epic back in 2012, i wonder how many albums she has left in her RCA contract.

Justin Bieber isn't on Epic?? Thought he was with Def Jam. And she has 3 albums left. Think she signed a 4 album contract after BJ was released.

On 3/5/2017 at 1:57 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah they ****** around with kelly a lot because she was strong willed, I agree but unfortunately I feel like leaving early would cost her a lot of money and therefore she'll stay till her contract is over 

The thing is why the heck did her team allowed her to renew the contract with them??? 

Archived