Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

@Breathe on me  we seem to be the only ones who realize that those vocals were NOT live...

Her mic was too far away at points and she went into a screaming crowd and she was still crystal clear...

80%lip with some really low background live vocals (like in bad romance)

the intro was lipped

million reasons was totally live i think

AND GURLLL don't come for my weave cuz IM a briny jean fan, thus I understand playback and lipsync :queenriri:

3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I mean... she hyped so much her own performance and ended being a big fail.. i mean we were all expecting something huge with an epic entrance and epic ending ... wow and she just jumped LMAO ... i dont wanna know how little fails monsters are feelin right now but the thing is that..Britney can do SOOOO MUCH BETTER and i am not being a britard.

I feel sad for Gaga now.

SKAOTYBWYVxiE.gif

Are you delusional? That was a great performance. I hate when we (the Britney fans) put other artists down. Sadly, Britney can't compete with a show like this, and that's why she didn't do it. I'm so sad. 

Guest StrawberryKisses

Sorry, Madonna > all.

It's up to you Britney :quirkney:

Imagine starting with FTBOMBH with all little girls playing and Britney's a princess :otears:

And they can redo that navy lucky performance

And imagine an army of little girls :otears:

Steal my idea Larry

Just now, LBoggie said:

I agree with all of this. But I sort of liked that she stuck to the pop star Gaga for this. I think she decided to stick to what people were expecting?

Who really is the pop star Gaga though?

This is what happens when your whole career is based on gimmicks. What Gaga is the real Gaga? Is it the future one, the monster one, the grunge one, the country one, the aphrodite one?

There's a disconnect. It felt generic. Where was her message of love and inclusivity that she promised?

She had the perfect intro and then by the end it fell flat on it's face...

3 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Are you delusional? That was a great performance. I hate when we (the Britney fans) put other artists down. Sadly, Britney can't compete with a show like this, and that's why she didn't do it. I'm so sad. 

I love Britney, but there's a reason why she hasn't been invited to headline the show while the other big names in pop music have. Britney is a great performer, but while I personally don't care, the fact that she lip syncs is what kills her artistic credibility for the public.

Archived