Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

this would've been much better :byebitch: I still can't believe NFL rejected Britney over Gaga

Honestly im happy with Gagas performance, 

she did really well.

BUT after seeing it, i really don't understand why people think that britney can't pull this off.

This BBMA performance plus baby one more time and oops (with good pre recorded vocals) would slay the whole world

She looked great and the stage was cute.

Overall the performance had very weak transitions and cheap looking props.

It literally looked like 2008 Gaga. Which doesn't really make sense since she evolved from that. The crowd didn't seem to be really into it either.

Her songs were a bit lackluster sounding on that huge stage, I agree. Million Reasons was not needed, she should have added Perfect Illusion instead.

The finale was very weak, almost as if they didn't have time to plan out the whole thing...

• Super Mods
Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

That ending really was tragic tbh, I feel like she could have made a statement and dropped, like a REAL statement or something controversial.

It's almost as if she was so out of breath that she didn't even make it to the last step lol and just tossed her body off 

literally :moorangu: and there was a longer-than-should've-been pause from the time she jumped off to the next commercial break/thanks for watching the Halftime Show... :tiffanynod: As if the announcers were expecting her to say something of impact! :shameless: 

It was an OK performance. Nothing memorable. 'Million Reasons' cut pretty much the high energy from the beginning of the performance. It was a bad transition in my opinion.

I must admit that not everyone jumps from that height ... so, kudos for her in that aspect.

No 'Applause' and 'Perfect Ilusion'... that was weird..

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

She looked great and the stage was cute.

Overall the performance had very weak transitions and cheap looking props.

It literally looked like 2008 Gaga. Which doesn't really make sense since she evolved from that. The crowd didn't seem to be really into it either.

Her songs were a bit lackluster sounding on that huge stage, I agree. Million Reasons was not needed, she should have added Perfect Illusion instead.

The finale was very weak, almost as if they didn't have time to plan out the whole thing...

I agree with all of this. But I sort of liked that she stuck to the pop star Gaga for this. I think she decided to stick to what people were expecting?

Archived