Lady Gaga Soars In Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
12 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Yassss Glory Promo!! :giggleney:

somebody has to make a gif where Gaga sits on the edge of Britney's album... and since I said gif........

• Leader

"Poker Face," "Just Dance," "Bad Romance" and more.

Lady Gaga took the Super Bowl to new heights.

Beginning on the roof of the NRG Stadium, Gaga sang a couple of bars from “God Bless America,” which is about as political as she got, with strategically placed drones flying behind her to create intricate designs. Then, Gaga literally jumped into the arena to kick off a fiery performance of “Poker Face” before flying to the main stage where she sang “Born This Way.”

Afterward, the Joanne singer powered through “Telephone” (sans Beyonce) and “Just Dance,” then slowed things down with a stunning rendition of “Million Reasons.”

Once the energy dipped, Gaga lit a fire with the show closer, “Bad Romance.”

Ahead of the performance, Gaga wrote a note to fans thanking them for their undying support: "To that kid who felt unwanted, or the grown up who remembers how hard it was to find acceptance," she said. "This is for you. It is also for those whose hearts and minds have opened to our message. Thank you for believing in us so we could be here today little monsters this is YOUR stage."

At a SB press conference on Thursday, Gaga reflected that: "It is really my fans that are the reason I do all of this. They have a tremendous spirit and outlook on the world. On its ability to change. On its power... as much as it is a great moment for me in my life, I really feel like it wasn't given to me. It was given to them."

Watch below:

This is for you, Monsters. I love you.

A photo posted by xoxo, Joanne (@ladygaga) on

Thoughts on Gaga's performance?! Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I'm enjoying this.

trying to figure out if she's singing live...

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lip that song gurl lip it for ya LIFE :britdrown:

3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Gaga's lipsyncing is ON POINT :rihclap:

L M F A O!!! I actually thought the performance was wack but the fact that y'all are saying she's lip syncing when we stan for the BIGGEST lip synced of the entire entertainment industry. y'all killlllll me! tbt to when our little Britters lip synced her super bowl commercial that consisted of "ohhhhhhhhhhh" good times 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Jayney said:

I'm really boring about this show is meh that belly :giggleney: and her dance:byebitch:

exactly

There was nothing breathtaking about that performance.

Still like some of her songs though

4 hours ago, Kirito said:

I will watch it because Gaga is going to ******* kill it tonight :cigney:

I dont know what the **** i was expecting lol

You can tell she needs to practice more to be a popstar, she tried to come back from that country **** and kinda failed.

It was ok tho, but honestly i think about the performance level that Britney has now and im absolutely proud to be a B-Army.

Just her riding the ******* guitar at the BBMA ***** all over this lol

Oh well i enjoyed it :snapney:

Why does it seem like all performers are so boring now? Her show was good and that's crazy she jumped from the roof but it just was boring to me, idk. I just really can't think of a musician I'd really care to see live. I like going to smaller, lesser known concerts where they're more intimate and interactive with the audience, but of all the hugely famous celebrities, there's not one I'd care to see live.  

Archived