Rumor: New album is in super-early phase; "Just Luv Me" / "Do You Wanna Come Over?" to be third (and last) single off "Glory"!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... I don't know how to feel about this.

In a sense of quality, I prefer JLM. It has amazing production, vocals, vibe, everything. It's a great song to wrap up an era. But on the other hand - I'm not so sure it would be big, since we all know Britney wouldn't sing it live. Maybe with well thought video, it could do at least as good as SP.

DYWCO was always an ok album song. Not a single-worthy one, definitely. But on the other hand it has a potential of having a funner video than JLM. She is already performing it and knowing her team, they would probably use the same choreo and everything in video too, so meh. I'm not here for it tbh.

If they want an era to continue, they should put out something fast paced and more ''generic'' - I still think LMD would be the best. But if they only want to wrap up the era - then it doesn't really matter I guess.

12 hours ago, alexdaily said:

I won't accept anything besides a dance/uptempo. Enough with this chill slow midtempo songs ffs! Can't you see they are not working for her :crying2:

except Do You Wanna Come Over is the most similar to a dance/uptempo song on Glory :orangu:

i think it's probably the best choice for 3rd single. it very single-worthy, very catchy and i think it is radio-friendly too! i can't wait 

Glory sadly is DONE nothing is gonna bring it back to life.

A new album would be best tbh

This era started great but everything went down hill really fast 

The MM video debacle 

The VMAs was a huge let down

Tinashe being on SP ruined all chances of it being a hit nobody knows her. 

The video was cute but that's about it.

Britney recycling pom performances over & over

Rushed performances basic choreography, I mean I could go on & on!

Britney team is seriously the pits Glory was a great album BUT neither bought their A GAME Britney included.

11 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The MM video debacle 

Britney team is seriously the pits Glory was a great album BUT neither bought their A GAME Britney included.

8lIp7N5.gif

It pisses me off that Britney released her best album since Blackout, possibly even In The Zone, and it's being treated like this. Filled with catchy, upbeat pop songs that would be a hit released by ANY other artist, but Britney refuses to properly promote them and would rather promote Vegas instead. It's so hard to focus solely on the music when it's never given a proper chance to shine because of Britney's laziness.

29 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

The MM video debacle 

I disgaree with you 100%. 

The scrapped and reworked video for Make Me were messy but the single performed well.

VMA was a letdown for who? you? That's your opinion. I personally loved the VMA performance.

There's nothing wrong with Tinashe.

Artist always recycle performances for shows, music videos and tours. It saves time and money. Get over it. Beyonce did that Single Ladies routine over & over and no-one complained...

Rushed performances? How can they be rushed if they are recycled? Make up your mind girl.

Anyways your post =>>> :trash:

2 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

I disgaree with you 100%. 

The scrapped and reworked video for Make Me were messy but the single performed well.

VMA was a letdown for who? you? That's your opinion. I personally loved the VMA performance.

There's nothing wrong with Tinashe.

Artist always recycle performances for shows, music videos and tours. It saves time and money. Get over it. Beyonce did that Single Ladies routine over & over and no-one complained...

Rushed performances? How can they be rushed if they are recycled? Make up your mind girl.

Anyways your post =>>> :trash:

It's her least impactful lead single. How can you say that...

1 hour ago, Maryy said:

except Do You Wanna Come Over is the most similar to a dance/uptempo song on Glory :orangu:

i think it's probably the best choice for 3rd single. it very single-worthy, very catchy and i think it is radio-friendly too! i can't wait 

I know !! Sadly Glory doesn't really have dance songs which are what Britney is actually known for :zoomzoom: It could actually work with the GP, is very generic and catchy.

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

MATM is more well known than MM :foh:

You are not trying to bring down her best choreography in a video. Not to mention the outfit goes down in Britney outfits. 

You still haven't given me an objective basis upon which to state that MATM had more impact than MM.

I said MM performed well, based on its Billboard chart performance. You asked how I could say that...are you denying that the song didn't go top 20?

1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

You still haven't given me an objective basis upon which to state that MATM had more impact than MM.

I said MM performed well, based on its Billboard chart performance. You asked how I could say that...are you denying that the song didn't go top 20?

I'm talking pop culture impact. You think MM would be more familiar than MATM? 

A lot of songs are huge and won't be remembered in five years. Look at HIAM it's one of my fav singles but it is hardly impactful. It's right above MM. 

I'm not saying it did bad but it isn't going to be remembered with how it was treated. So there for it had little impact

Archived