Rumor: New album is in super-early phase; "Just Luv Me" / "Do You Wanna Come Over?" to be third (and last) single off "Glory"!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

Terrible choices. DYWCO is bad, her sons have no taste tbh. JLM is redundant after the first two. But it will be DWYCO, they still need to promote that dating service that paid the SP video or something and it fits the theme.

Thought the whole point of the Bumble agreement was the no-product placement in the videos. :jlostare:

Just now, button said:

Thought the whole point of the Bumble agreement was the no-product placement in the videos. :jlostare:

The agreement was that britney would still do something with them, and DYWCO screams dating service. And as the insider said, " "Come Over" to promote Vegas and whatever else. ".

5 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

The agreement was that britney would still do something with them, and DYWCO screams dating service. And as the insider said, " "Come Over" to promote Vegas and whatever else. ".

Could be Britney appearing in their ad with the song playing. But that doesn't require the song being a single, does it...

If Bumble wants to appear in DYWCO's video, then they'll fund it. So at the end they will have funded two videos and gotten product placement in only one of them. So the ads will be everywhere + the video will be cheap to make a balance between SP and Dywco.

A pure disaster. I really hope that isn't it. :tiffanycries:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

The new studio stuff was confirmed by Britney herself. The only thing I'm confused about is that another insider said there wouldn't be a third single earlier :ponderney:

We're all insiders hunnie! Even you, SPILL THAT TEA maw-muh! :queenflopga:

I swear Exhell makes me gayer with every post, but I'm kinda okay with that. :orangu:

Archived