Serious question..

RATCHET❤

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do believe in certain **** tbh. Something's very, very off with this world and it seems more like a prison than anything else. And what goes on inside the prison seems like a rigged shell game mixed in with a whack a mole game. Game one is a game that will never be won if you're in the majority, the whack a mole games are nothing but distractions. That's where I tend to lean when it concerns a lot of the entertainment business. I guess the fastest way for me to word that would be 'slight of hand'. What's going on behind the scenes when a huge celebrity unexpectedly dies? The media's focused on the dead celebrity, the general population is focused on the death. I realize Britney didn't die. I'm just saying Britney generated a lot of attention through the stuff she went through. It wasn't a case of things were rocky for a few days and everything went back to normal. It was rocky for a damn long time. 

I realize I'm slightly getting off topic from your original post, I just wanted to let my feelings know that I do see a lot of ****** up things in our existence that really doesn't feel right, normal, etc.  A large part of me wants to take the rational route: "**** changes when you go through a rough patch. In a lot of ways you do become a shell of your former self. You go through the motions and really just don't give a **** about a lot of things anymore. Maybe it's a case of "I only have a very short list of people I feel like opening myself up to'. And those are the people I'm my old self around. Anybody else and you'll get Britney 2.0. After all that's happened, I can't act like the bubbly person I used to be."

The other answer might seem like a cop out but it's what I think about on the days I think outside of the box. It's a strange world that can be very cruel. I know MK Ultra really happened in history. And goodness knows I trust people about as far as I can throw them. It wouldn't surprise me if it's a two sided story. "We'll NEVER do that again. We promise!" No. My trust has been broken enough to realize that if people come up with dark **** like that, it's never gonna stop being used 100%.  So my cop out answer is 'one never really knows." 

8 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Exactly. We really don't live in a world where everybody does the right thing, you can trust everybody because they say what they mean, do what they say, it's all honest, no corruption, no bullshit, etc. A lot of days it's like sinking in quick sand. You think you've seen the worst and there's always a new day to top it.

Yeah, realising how BIG, REAL and PREVALENT human trafficking for labor, *** or organs is, I won't put ANYTHING past our corrupt government people. It really is upsetting but there's not much we can do. :weirdmeout:

On 12/27/2016 at 7:06 PM, MM said:

the lyrics are "she's been cloned" and if i remember correctly she said that this song was about "all the legends" or something like that. and no she wasn't cloned lmao. there are allegations that she has bipolar disorder and she was having manic episodes that year

If this is true maybe that's why she picked the name "Mona Lisa" I read somewhere that Da Vinci was bipolar. And he created his art during manic episodes. Some articles online suggest Mona Lisa is Da Vinci in female form. Britney could've easily stumbled upon this information while reading about bipolar, felt a connection and found it inspiring . That could also be the reason Jive didn't let that album see the light of day, they were afraid she'd expose herself, and a revelation like that wasn't probably a good idea at the time. 

Or it could be just that i'm high and i'm reading too much into it. :triggered:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Omg, I’m reading this now and I can’t believe people actually believe this crap. Wtf

what I can't understand is how people is able to revive these old threads.

I can't even access my own threads that I created because it says I don't have permission to see that content, and the same happens every time I try to find an older thread on google or here in the forum

Jordan should keep all the old threads available, it's an Internet treasure

27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I can't understand is how people is able to revive these old threads.

I can't even access my own threads that I created because it says I don't have permission to see that content, and the same happens every time I try to find an older thread on google or here in the forum

Jordan should keep all the old threads available, it's an Internet treasure

I came across it when using google to find another thread. I agree, it’s difficult to find old content.

Archived