Serious question..

RATCHET❤

3 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

That picture is scary. That look in her eyes. That smile. The black hair.

It's not a "Don't worry, I'll be okay. Thank you for helping me" smile.

It's a "My mind is somewhere else. I don't feel like myself" smile.

:sassybrit:

OMG, I remember I cried when I saw the news that January 2008 :( i just woke up, turned on the TV and she was there, at first I thought it was just another britney drama but then I switched the channel and she was also there, even here in my country they made a special coverage. Then I saw the pictures online and that's where I thought "she can't even help herself so nobody will". All I wanted was to give a big and tight hug but of course I couldn't :tifftear::crying2:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

this thread :britdrown: 

human cloning... :britdrown:

get your poorly educated ***** back to school, morons.

woah woah, chill... how am i a moron for wondering if cloning + Brainwashing is real? 

Cloning i'm not sure about it, i said "either cloned or brain washed ( MK ULTRA) " 

MK ultra is real, hint Beyoncè... and also britney seems dead during some interviews and when she's on stage she's different. idk about you, but MK Ultra is real, cloning not so sure. 

She's heavily medicated. That's why she acted like a robot with no emotions during FFT era. Obviously something happened when the Circus Tour ended and, as I said before, I think she realized the c-ship wasn't going to end and that was too much for her. They gave her even more meds (or changed it) to control her to avoid another breakdown.

And her smile on those pictures always impressed me. It's scary :umomg:

Cloned? Cloned?! Do you think that if science made cloning possible they would use it on celebrities so that record labels keep making money off someone? 

And why would they clone someone?

Do you think Britney Spears is irreplaceable? 

A record label made a Michale Jackson. A record label made a Mariah Carey. A record label made a Britney Spears. Why wouldn't they make someone else?

21 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Cloned? Cloned?! Do you think that if science made cloning possible they would use it on celebrities so that record labels keep making money off someone? 

And why would they clone someone?

Do you think Britney Spears is irreplaceable? 

A record label made a Michale Jackson. A record label made a Mariah Carey. A record label made a Britney Spears. Why wouldn't they make someone else?

cloning isn't my biggest concern here. but MK ultra

i still believe in cloning

32 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Why would someone wnat to clone a person? Why?

As for MK Ultra, that's simple. People take another weak people and play with their minds, manipulate them and make money off them. That's it.

cloning a person doesn't necessary mean to clone another human, maybe clone him to be another person? maybe erasing the persons memories to be another one. 

as for MK Ultra hint (Beyonce) and Sasha fierce u see her persona on stage is WAY different than Beyonce. check the interviews she's calm but when she's on stage she looks VERY different even her face changes. 

Britney was drugged by Sam + all the pressure of that time + her psychological problems because of Justin & Kevin + her responsibility as a new mom + Being away from her family because of her being a rebel = Her 2007 breakdown

Of course she was under some meds during Circus and when they tried to tone it down she had a relapse on 2010, which only made them increase that medication to the point where she came back as a "robot version of herself" for FF.

TBH the FF era should have been postponed and/or the Circus era should have happened on mid/late 2009 so she could have had some time to heal from all the crazy stuff.

Was she cloned? No.

Do I believe in MK ultra? No, there are mind control techniques but I doubt they have been done on celebrities.

Do I believe that some evil things happen behind the music industry? Yes, cuz I'm pretty sure that all of the stuff that I pointed out in the first sentence was triggered.

22 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

cloning a person doesn't necessary mean to clone another human, maybe clone him to be another person? maybe erasing the persons memories to be another one. 

as for MK Ultra hint (Beyonce) and Sasha fierce u see her persona on stage is WAY different than Beyonce. check the interviews she's calm but when she's on stage she looks VERY different even her face changes. 

CLONE

noun
Biology.
  1. a cell, cell product, or organism that is genetically identical to theunit or individual from which it was derived.
  2. a population of identical units, cells, or individuals that derive fromthe same ancestral line.
a person or thing that duplicates, imitates, or closely resemblesanother in appearance, function, performance, or style:

That's manipulation you're talking about. That's encouraging someone to completely change their way of being, their attitudes and values and turn them into a "new person". Metaphorically - a new person, But they're still the same. That's not cloning. Cloning implies at least 2 "beings" (or elements, because we could not refer to a clone as being -or could we?): the original and the clone/s.  There is no other form of cloning. Period. 

Acting. She's aware of what she's doing on stage. And does it deliberately. The whole Sasha Fierece thing is a gimmick. If they split her mind in two then they would not want you to know about it. If they did all that then they would be able to perfectly cover it up. But why would they do it? Why? And why would the public know about it? Why? 

• 5 months later...

I really don't think that she was brainwashed or whatever. But the way she smiles in that pic and when she was shaving her head always seemed creepy to me. 

I think she was always seen as a money machine than a human being by her managers and even for her family. It was only a matter of time until she rebelled against them, I loved when she posted something like "I’ve actually learned to say no" back in 2005 or so. Sadly, it all eneded in a terrible way. And then her dad rushed her into a new tour to change her public image and in 2010/11/12 I don't know what happened but I think she realized that the C-ship was not intended to end and something ****** her up again but it was controlled by the c-ship. And now she's just happy, I think she resigned the idea of being totally free again so she's just enjoying her kids and I don't think she's that interested in being successful again that's why she doesn't care about promotion or dacing, etc. :forkit::ponderney:

I don't believe in the Illuminati and that celebrities are involved in it or that they are mind controlled by MK Ultra.

MK Ultra DOES (or did) exist. The CIA used it to mind control people in the 1950's and 60's but they ceased operations of this in the 70's. I don't believe there's been any more use of this since then as it was very controversial. 

So no... i don't believe Britney is mind controlled. It's never been confirmed but i do think she suffers from a mental illness and has to be medicated for it, but she's a lot more stable now than she was back in 2007/2008. 

As for Mona Lisa, well i always thought she was maybe talking about someone else in the industry who was maybe being marketed as the 'new Britney' hence why she wrote she's been 'cloned'. I think the song was also speaking about legends and icons in the entertainment industry and how they would be replicated but could never match the original form.

Archived