Did Tinashe Ruin Slumber Party?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she didn't ruin it... nor did she make it better.  Both the original and Tinashe version are good.  If they let her outshine Britney in the video, then yes I would say she ruined it... but they didn't thankfully, and Britney took full lead on it.  Don't blame Tinashe when we all know it's Britney's team's lack of marketing skills.

Just now, somuchbetter said:

I love the ad libs that Tinashe contributed to the song because now when I listen to Britney's solo version I definitely feel that its missing something and Tinashe complimented the song greatly

I agree.  Having Tinasha on the track makes it feel a little more upbeat and funner.

I think she didnt ruin anything nor did she help to make SP more popular.

BUT just like G who is young, thriving artist (does have a top 10 hit tho), Tinashe is someone Brit wanted to work with since I think she enjoys working with young, fresh artist who appreciate her and she can get ideas and energy from them. Just like she says she said Selena inspired her etc. She got support from G at the VMAs and she has been enjoying performing with both G and Tinashe. They feed on each other's energy. So if you think of it this way, she did add to SP!!!!

Archived