Did Tinashe Ruin Slumber Party?

OCBoy1985

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Yes. I don't like the remix and I think the original version is 100% better. Tinasha's vocals on the remix are... bad. Oh, and I HATE that they replaced the original song on Spotify/Apple Music :icant2::ugh:

Oh, and the way she moves on the music video makes me nervous lol 

she ruined it for you

the song wouldnt have done any better if it was the original one with only brit's vocals so she didnt ruin it 

1 minute ago, David. said:

she ruined it for you

the song wouldnt have done any better if it was the original one with only brit's vocals so she didnt ruin it 

Of course I'm giving my opinion lol. When you release a new version, it is supposed to be better than the original and this wasn't the case, it's worst. I hated it. I think the origanl version was perfect as it was. :mhm:

And with or without Tinashe, the song wouldn't have been successful because neither Britney nor her team wants her to be. They don't act like they want to be #1 lol

Just now, maquisl said:

Of course I'm giving my opinion lol. When you release a new version, it is supposed to be better than the original and this wasn't the case, it's worst. I hated it. I think the origanl version was perfect as it was. :mhm:

And with or without Tinashe, the song wouldn't have been successful because neither Britney nor her team wants her to be. They don't act like they want to be #1 lol

the remix wasnt worst

that is subjective but tinashes vocals are too similar to britneys to even make an important difference except to us her fan base but most of the army was ok with the remix cause it wasnt a big change

28 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

That's how I feel! However I still think a Rap feature or a male R&B artist like Miguel or Trey Songz would've been so much better that some random 2nd rate unknown act nobody has never heard from before :chershade:

Yes but this was a sad attempt from her team to help promote a newcomer from RCA, just like they did with G-Easy :sassybrit: it's business 101 sadly 

Archived