Did Tinashe Ruin Slumber Party?

OCBoy1985

5 minutes ago, popprison said:

I like it better with her. She's not very famous so that's why it wasn't a hit, if that's what you meant? Maybe with tons of more promo it would have been a hit and given Tinashe her first top 10 hit. 

I think it would have been better without her on the track and just her in the video tbh

Yes that's what I mean U normally FT a artist to bring something fresh to a track and to make it better ...or to get better airplay (Some artists are huge on radio & for it to do better on the charts with both fanbases supporting that song.

She did none of the above tbh

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Darhling when she gets a hit then maybe I will! :staysalty:

It's called 2 On. :truthtea:

45 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

That's how I feel! However I still think a Rap feature or a male R&B artist like Miguel or Trey Songz would've been so much better that some random 2nd rate unknown act nobody has never heard from before :chershade:

Trey Songz and Miguel are nobodies too. When did they last have relevant hits, 2009? :nicki2:

i'm not sure why some of y'all are ragging on tinashe's vocals. at least she performs them live, unlike our queen. sad, but true. :cutesybrit:

and i think she helped with some of the more urban views to the video. the shaderoom barely, if ever, posts about britney. but when slumber party premiered, they posted a screencap of her and tinashe.

1 hour ago, mmoxxx said:

i'm not sure why some of y'all are ragging on tinashe's vocals. at least she performs them live, unlike our queen. sad, but true. :cutesybrit:

and i think she helped with some of the more urban views to the video. the shaderoom barely, if ever, posts about britney. but when slumber party premiered, they posted a screencap of her and tinashe.

I seen that post too on IG!

Britney has a lot of black fans more than one might think too!

2 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Yes but this was a sad attempt from her team to help promote a newcomer from RCA, just like they did with G-Easy :sassybrit: it's business 101 sadly 

I agree 100%!  I said the same that I can't believe she let RCA talk her into putting her on SP.

It was so random and left field tbh.

Her and G Eazy was cool cause they have amazing chemistry on stage but Tinashe didn't deserve to work with a legend like Brit just yet ... Least G Eazy had a double platinum Top 10 hit!

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

That's how I feel! However I still think a Rap feature or a male R&B artist like Miguel or Trey Songz would've been so much better that some random 2nd rate unknown act nobody has never heard from before :chershade:

Nobody as in... yourself? :shameless: Too bad she's actually relatively known and talented tho! :mhmsureny: So she didn't ruin the song at all. :NYsassy:

It's Britney's (sadly) shrinking popularity in the GP and her record label and team not knowing how to effectively market and manage Britney's music career that really weaken Slumber Party and Glory, in general. :staysalty:

Don't place undue negativity or responsibility on Tinashe for Slumber Party "being ruined!" :queenriri: Just go back to making them Private Show threads since it'll never be a single! :queenflopga2:

Archived