Fantasy In Bloom--wtf is this?

glitterfalls

I was looking around Fingerhut's website last night and was looking up Britney perfumes (of course! :D) and I came across a listing for a perfume called Fantasy In Bloom. I've never heard of this before? I don't see anything else anywhere about a perfume by this name. I'm thinking it's either a fluke on Fingerhut's part--even though the bottle does look like it'd be part of the Fantasy lineup, it's a knock off and they've made a mistake by listing Britney's name near it, OR it does exist and I've just never heard of it. Perhaps it's limited edition or something?

Bottle vaguely reminds me of the Maui Fantasy perfume tbh.

https://www.fingerhut.com/product/NL69F.uts

Anybody have any details about this perfume and if it's legit/by Britney? Thanks for any/all comments! I appreciate it. :) 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

It looks fake and I googled it and found nothing anywhere else. The glass of the bottle looks off too and the little flowers. Oh and lol @ it being 40 dollars or 8 bucks a month like how sad if someone has to set up a monthly plan to pay for a 40 dollar bottle of perfume :plzexplain:

That's what I was thinking but I don't think random ppl can sell on FingerHut.. can they?

3 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

It looks fake and I googled it and found nothing anywhere else. The glass of the bottle looks off too and the little flowers. Oh and lol @ it being 40 dollars or 8 bucks a month like how sad if someone has to set up a monthly plan to pay for a 40 dollar bottle of perfume :plzexplain:

Especially if it's a knock off. I look through the ads in the Sunday paper and I know I've seen a bottle of knock off Island Fantasy pictured in one of the dollar store ads.

30 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I don't think so. It's not like Amazon or something. That's why it's so weird :squintney:

Well.. maybe it's something that is coming? It might be a mistake of putting it up too soon OR it could even be a perfume that was planned & bottled but never came to fruition. INstead of wasting the product whatever was produced couldve been up for "wholesale auction"

On 11/30/2016 at 5:12 PM, glitterfalls said:

I emailed Fingerhut. I haven't gotten a reply back yet but I asked for more details about this product. I'll post again if they reply back to me. 

I got a reply. Not very helpful imo: :embarrassney:

We have received your request for additional information on Women's Fantasy In Bloom
1.0-Oz. Eau De Toilette Spray by Britney Spears. Unfortunately, we do not
have any information other than what is available on Fingerhut.com. 
We encourage you to take advantage of our 30-day home trial and see if
the product is what you are looking for. 

Sincerely, 

Fingerhut

• 1 month later...

Archived