Britneys Chapter On Kathy Griffins NEW BOOK! JUSTNEY related! Juicy Stuff!

monalisaney81

1 hour ago, timito said:

Reading what she is saying about how Justin has talked to Britney makes me think he really was not treating her very well. Maybe her heating on him is justified. Sadly we will never know. 

I'm sure he wasn't treating her very well and I don't know why I have the impression that the truth is coming step by step... when they broke up, even his granny said that she is sure that britney will miss his security.. sooooo... he was a jerk 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Arya said:

She isnt a fan, but she seems over the top about britney. I mean, the fact she even dated Britney's ex later speaks volume, doesnt it? 

:xcuseme:

Jason wasn't her boyfriend - Now at that time she was dating my former TV agent, this guy named Jason Trawick.

You messed up sth. :cutesybrit:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Timberlake was kind of a **** to her, like he kept calling her “baby” but in this really condescending way, like “baby, baby, baby, focus, baby, come here baby! Come on, we only have a minute! Baby come on!” like I wanted to go like “Jesus stop calling her that”, but I don’t know, maybe he knew something we didn’t know

:waitwhat::ehum:

1 hour ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Kathy is comedian and she likes to go far with her jokes from time to time. She obviously likes Britney. Did she really said to Larry "as if the microphones on" when he said that Britney is afraid that stage guest may say something embarrassing? :blol:

Anyway, let's take a moment to appreciate Badassney response to Kathy back then in 2014. :giggleney:

LMAO DID BRINTEY SAY THAT HAHAHA

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, JKW said:

So whats her whole point? That she can't have a conversation with Britney? Or what?

I think she's trying to prove what an airhead Britney is and that she's literally a dumb blonde just from all the stories about her and every time she brings up Britney. 

I doubt she's a fan, she only says that so the gays won't turn on her. The fact that she keeps making Britney seem like she's dumb and can't even remember her is juvenile. Obviously Britney knows who she is if Larry tells her that Britney is okay with her being onstage but is afraid she might do something crazy. It's like she's trying to have us pity her because she is such a stan but Britney doesn't give a **** about her.

Shy people always get labeled as a ***** or stuck up just because they don't respond with open arms to strangers...yes Kathy is a stranger, she hardly knows her.  

3 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Kathy is comedian and she likes to go far with her jokes from time to time. She obviously likes Britney. Did she really said to Larry "as if the microphones on" when he said that Britney is afraid that stage guest may say something embarrassing? :blol:

Anyway, let's take a moment to appreciate Badassney response to Kathy back then in 2014. :giggleney:

IM DEAD :shadelaugh:

2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She seems like yet another person who is upset that Britney never gave her the time of day, memorized her d-list *** name (you're irrelevant sweetie), or had deep conversations with her.

giphy.gif

You are so flawless and come with the hot tea. Britney knows what this ***** is about and pays her no mind, Britney is far from stupid :queenflopga2:

As much as I think Kathy is a solid raconteur, she is delusional if she thinks someone as huge as Britney is going to remember a random comedian she worked with for like 10 minutes, that too 16 yrs. ago. I get that she is joking and she adores her like everyone but this whole "Britney is a fembot" joke is just repetitive and dated, especially now that britney is showing more personlity than ever. Like get with the times Kathy. :squintney:

Archived