Britneys Chapter On Kathy Griffins NEW BOOK! JUSTNEY related! Juicy Stuff!

monalisaney81

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I feel like Jessica spends ha days sipping tea with rich and boring housewives like ha while JT has sexcapades with men. Larry should actually manage a male brothel for closeted public figures. One in every corner like Starbucks, in fact he could name it Starfucks and hire Glenn as the receptionist and Myah Marie as a Gaga impersonator so regular costumers like Ryan Seacrest and Shawn Mendes have something to fangirl over while they await for a gigolo :reductive:

:gloria: Well, maybe he already manages one, that wouldn't surprise me :reductive: Or at least he goes to one with Ryan Seacrest and all the other closeted celebrities :reductive: Oh and sis, you're being too generous, they would leave Myah in her current state, careerless :brit:

Just now, A.D. said:

She's recorded a song with Zedd but it's not exactly a good thing. His only hits were Clarity and that Hailee Steinfield song that's hot right now (which is actually a bop) called Starving. But I have feeling that Iggy Eggs will ruin it much like Selena did with ha whispering on I Want You To Know :reductive:

Omg, I'm so out of the loop when it's not related to Brinny, I have no idea what those songs are, but I do know Zedd, and she'll most likely ruin it tbh :selenerz: 

1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I randomly watch them at work in this secret room where all the employees watch TV when they're bored as **** :selenerz:

:orangu: Sometime they have some specials with all of Britney's songs, it happened earlier this year, so sometimes, they can have small moments when they have good tastes :selenerz:

14 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Okay so when I hosted the Billboard Music Awards later with N Sync, she and Timberlake were openly dating at that time and her stardom was so big, like I was frankly shocked that Timberlake was even able to like corral her for the skit that we did. You can look it up online, its kind of cute. Anyway, what I remember about the few minutes of rehearsal’s that we got with Britney was that Timberlake was kind of a **** to her, like he kept calling her “baby” but in this really condescending way, like “baby, baby, baby, focus, baby, come here baby! Come on, we only have a minute! Baby come on!” like I wanted to go like “Jesus stop calling her that”, but I don’t know, maybe he knew something we didn’t know. 

I really go back an fourth with  pussyfied and I guess This is a hate day, people always ******* handled her 

KAthy really LOVES Britney, I Just wish she was a little nicer 

14 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Kathy is comedian and she likes to go far with her jokes from time to time. She obviously likes Britney. Did she really said to Larry "as if the microphones on" when he said that Britney is afraid that stage guest may say something embarrassing? :blol:

Anyway, let's take a moment to appreciate Badassney response to Kathy back then in 2014. :giggleney:

OH MY ******* GOD DID BRITNEY SAY THIS REALLY????!!!!

I thought it was fake but why didnt i know about that awesome shade!!! omg Britney always treats her like **** because she knows sth about Griffin... She never treats people like that at least they are haters...

21 minutes ago, alanmanga said:

I think her voice changed during that time due to her meds

I think so too. I thought this was kinda obvious, I wasn't on here around that time, so I'm not sure what people were saying. Glad they changed the meds. Whatever they were giving her was just too strong, and clearly depressing her even more.

I don't get why anyone would think this level of narcissim is a good look for them? Why on earth would anyone publish something that depicts them as a pathetic woman whose completely out of touch with reality? I'd love to know how that lack of self awareness is possible.

She is obviously bothered about the very idea someone wouldn't know who she is. The funniest one was when she compared Britney not knowing her name to forgetting a country lmao

Could you imagine being that obnoxiously arrogant and out of touch?

You met her a few times over a career that has been more jam packed than most peoples entire lives for crying out loud. Maybe you aren't that big in her life?

She doesn't even remember taking the Allure photos. Her life has been one mad circus - there will be countless forgotten names and faces - and it can't be helped. It doesn't mean she is weird. It means you weren't that memorable.

The difference is really that one of these two is actually living her life and made her career from herself and what she had to offer and the other made theirs off other people.

You might have been studying Britney your whole life but the reality is she hasn't been studying you.

Why anyone would bother checking for her after she compared her status to a countries is totally beyond me.

ok i don't know if she's playing the "i'm a funny comedian who's super fan of the ditzy dumb blonde who can't do anything right (according to her description) but i still love her" persona or not, but if she's serious then she's truly obsessed with her. i mean who can say that this is not creepy?

19 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

By the time my boyfriend and I got to the show, I was actually excited to see her do her thing. I mean whatever shape she’s in, it had been a while and its fun to see the spectacle and the dancing and she’s got a million hits. I mean I knew she’d remember me, I’ve known her since she was sixteen! My boyfriend was skeptical, sighs whatever.

and if she's that obsessed with her she should've known britney had some mental problem esp. during that time. how can anyone found it funny to diss someone's personal struggle like that? it's truly sad. she's a sad human being...

19 hours ago, timito said:

Reading what she is saying about how Justin has talked to Britney makes me think he really was not treating her very well. Maybe her heating on him is justified. Sadly we will never know. 

Judging by the way she regurgitates her story about how Britney has no brains and doesnt do anything clearly I'd say it could be marked to not a reliable observation. Whether he was a **** to her or not I dont think I'd believe this ***** from anything she's said so far. She sounds nasty and mean and super judgemental anyway. So who knows. But this ***** is gross af.

55 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

I don't get why anyone would think this level of narcissim is a good look for them? Why on earth would anyone publish something that depicts them as a pathetic woman whose completely out of touch with reality? I'd love to know how that lack of self awareness is possible.

She is obviously bothered about the very idea someone wouldn't know who she is. The funniest one was when she compared Britney not knowing her name to forgetting a country lmao

Could you imagine being that obnoxiously arrogant and out of touch?

You met her a few times over a career that has been more jam packed than most peoples entire lives for crying out loud. Maybe you aren't that big in her life?

She doesn't even remember taking the Allure photos. Her life has been one mad circus - there will be countless forgotten names and faces - and it can't be helped. It doesn't mean she is weird. It means you weren't that memorable.

The difference is really that one of these two is actually living her life and made her career from herself and what she had to offer and the other made theirs off other people.

You might have been studying Britney your whole life but the reality is she hasn't been studying you.

Why anyone would bother checking for her after she compared her status to a countries is totally beyond me.

This bit tho: come on Trawick, get rid of Britney and represent a real star like me for a change, you used to be my TV agent

A real star..

lol omg. :giggleney:

Archived