Britneys Chapter On Kathy Griffins NEW BOOK! JUSTNEY related! Juicy Stuff!

monalisaney81

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy Griffin is still funny to me and its not her fault Britney is the way she is/ was/ whatever.lol

21 hours ago, timito said:

Reading what she is saying about how Justin has talked to Britney makes me think he really was not treating her very well. Maybe her heating on him is justified. Sadly we will never know. 

I'm sure you saw her 2001 MTV Diary. Justin acted annoyed by her and it made Britney look like a clingy puppy.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Kathy Griffin is still funny to me and its not her fault Britney is the way she is/ was/ whatever.lol

I'm sure you saw her 2001 MTV Diary. Justin acted annoyed by her and it made Britney look like a clingy puppy.

Well, as much as I hate JT, I do think Britney is a bit clingy.

On 24/11/2016 at 10:59 PM, Oh My Stars said:

I think so too. I thought this was kinda obvious, I wasn't on here around that time, so I'm not sure what people were saying. Glad they changed the meds. Whatever they were giving her was just too strong, and clearly depressing her even more.

For me that was obvious too. But I know a lot of people who didn't think about it back then. For me, also, this and Circus Era are very sad to watch. 

On 24/11/2016 at 6:12 AM, falka said:

:xcuseme:

Jason wasn't her boyfriend - Now at that time she was dating my former TV agent, this guy named Jason Trawick.

You messed up sth. :cutesybrit:

Girl, she dated Adnan Ghalib months after britney dumped his ***. Hard to believe I know, but see it for yourself:

http://www.socialitelife.com/photos/kathy-griffin-and-adnan-ghalib-pop-fuction-is-stupid/52392_kathy-griffin-adnan-ghalib-0410080009-jpg

adnankathy.jpg 

On 24/11/2016 at 3:43 PM, spreadmywings said:

exactly. By telling JT was always baby c'mon, baby lets do this, baby that baby this. The real thing she wants to imply is that britney always needed others to help her to put her **** together, like a lost child and a dumb blonde. Telling JT was a jerk by saying baby that baby this is to disguise the real shade she is saying and it is against britney like britney couldnt coordinate herself to do things and need others and she refers iheart 2012 and pom to reforce that. The sad thing it is partially true. Not about being dumb, but about Britney always needed others because alone she finds herself too lost mainly in this industry. But nowadays she doesnt need men, they can suck her toe and she has her kids to fulfilled her with love :mhm:

Exactly. I dont even like JT, but maybe he was only being overprotected? I mean, maybe he was taking Care of her, maybe she was nervous and he thought this way he was encouraging her. We dont know much about their relationship, lets be honest, so maybe bc she was shy and was nervous,.this was his way of helping her. It can look like a reach but he said in the past he was overprotected, smt like that.  I believe he really knew her back then so maybe this worked with her. But of course People will jump into conclusions she is dumb af and cant count to five alone.

On 24/11/2016 at 0:09 PM, Brichney. said:

OMFG.

What?

On 25/11/2016 at 2:33 AM, nonoiseplz said:

I was a nsync fan and he always seemed cocky, even talking about Britney or whatever was. Sometimes he seemed annoyed on interviews and seemed like he was on another planet. He seemed cocky during her MTV diary. Maybe he was mad she got one (lol), maybe he was going thru smt, maybe he was annoyed by all the cameras, wtf knows but i already seen a lot of videos and Pictures of them together (they not even noticing the papz sometimes) and sometimes he seemed a completely different person, so into her. Even on her Britney live special on mtv he was different.So maybe it was a phase.

Maybe he was a **** to her, but its funny how only Kathy spoke about him  like that. the one who is always saying Britney has no brain. The director of Crossroads didnt say nothing like that (  "It was just the most beautiful relationship, seeing the two of them together and how love-y they were. They were just so close, and she was such a supporter of his. He worked just as hard as her. It was like, she would be doing rehearsals and he would be doing rehearsals. They really knew that life together."),neither taryn Manning and those People spent idk how many months with Britney and saw JT more than once in the set. Kathy rehearsed for one sketch for some minutes?

And this comes from a person that thinks JT is a **** full of himself. I never thought he was a saint  but i Just dont think he was all that bad to Britney either. 

2 hours ago, Arya said:

Girl, she dated Adnan Ghalib months after britney dumped his ***. Hard to believe I know, but see it for yourself:

http://www.socialitelife.com/photos/kathy-griffin-and-adnan-ghalib-pop-fuction-is-stupid/52392_kathy-griffin-adnan-ghalib-0410080009-jpg

adnankathy.jpg 

I forgot about that, but wasn't it just comedic skech from her D-list  show? 

REAL couple ?! Nasty and weird actually :grimace:

6 hours ago, falka said:

I forgot about that, but wasn't it just comedic skech from her D-list  show? 

REAL couple ?! Nasty and weird actually :grimace:

Was it? Where is the sketch then? 

8 hours ago, Arya said:

I was a nsync fan and he always seemed cocky, even talking about Britney or whatever was. Sometimes he seemed annoyed on interviews and seemed like he was on another planet. He seemed cocky during her MTV diary. Maybe he was mad she got one (lol), maybe he was going thru smt, maybe he was annoyed by all the cameras, wtf knows but i already seen a lot of videos and Pictures of them together (they not even noticing the papz sometimes) and sometimes he seemed a completely different person, so into her. Even on her Britney live special on mtv he was different.So maybe it was a phase.

Maybe he was a **** to her, but its funny how only Kathy spoke about him  like that. the one who is always saying Britney has no brain. The director of Crossroads didnt say nothing like that (  "It was just the most beautiful relationship, seeing the two of them together and how love-y they were. They were just so close, and she was such a supporter of his. He worked just as hard as her. It was like, she would be doing rehearsals and he would be doing rehearsals. They really knew that life together."),neither taryn Manning and those People spent idk how many months with Britney and saw JT more than once in the set. Kathy rehearsed for one sketch for some minutes?

And this comes from a person that thinks JT is a **** full of himself. I never thought he was a saint  but i Just dont think he was all that bad to Britney either. 

Not many people picked up on Justins annoyance towards Britney during the MTV diary, just like most people could not see how Britney was lusting after Wade Robinson during the Making the video of Slave 4 You.

I think he was mainly jealous of her success and I'm sure Britney felt it.

1 hour ago, nonoiseplz said:

Not many people picked up on Justins annoyance towards Britney during the MTV diary, just like most people could not see how Britney was lusting after Wade Robinson during the Making the video of Slave 4 You.

I think he was mainly jealous of her success and I'm sure Britney felt it.

He seemed kinda annoyed at the Crossroads premiere too, but again we know nothing how they were at that point and weeks after they broke up.

Sometimes I feel it was a mixed feeling. Like he obviously was proud of dating the biggest and hottest star then, but of course we wanted that for himself.

Maybe when he asked her out (when BOMT song wasnt even so big yet), he didnt expect her to get so bigger than him.

Ikr, did u ever watched the 'Pepsi generation' making of? She was lusting kinda hard on it too.

11 hours ago, Arya said:

Exactly. I dont even like JT, but maybe he was only being overprotected? I mean, maybe he was taking Care of her, maybe she was nervous and he thought this way he was encouraging her. We dont know much about their relationship, lets be honest, so maybe bc she was shy and was nervous,.this was his way of helping her. It can look like a reach but he said in the past he was overprotected, smt like that.  I believe he really knew her back then so maybe this worked with her. But of course People will jump into conclusions she is dumb af and cant count to five alone.

What?

yes. I agree he was an ******* after their break up, but they were kids, Britney were flirting and hittin on Wason a lot, even in some videos you can notice it, like slave 4u making of, and then that crush came to life when she cheated on Justin. She was immature, discovering her sexuality , being britney spears it was too much. And JT was a child with his heart and ego hurted, cheated by girlfriend and best friend. Exposed britney and took revenge. A fcked up break up. But during their relationship and by the way britney recalls justin I truly doubt he was that ********* with her and he was genuinely so into her. He was very protective because britney always needed that. I think thats why she went a downfall without him because she didnt know how to face life alone, without anyone to solve issues for her and be her rock. Despite her team.. I bet JT had way more impact in her life around that time. But fortunately nowadays britney is a mature woman, proud single mom and the only one being an ******* in this article is Kathy herself. She tries to portrait herself as a britney fan but she isnt, I think she's jealous

5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

yes. I agree he was an ******* after their break up, but they were kids, Britney were flirting and hittin on Wason a lot, even in some videos you can notice it, like slave 4u making of, and then that crush came to life when she cheated on Justin. She was immature, discovering her sexuality , being britney spears it was too much. And JT was a child with his heart and ego hurted, cheated by girlfriend and best friend. Exposed britney and took revenge. A fcked up break up. But during their relationship and by the way britney recalls justin I truly doubt he was that ********* with her and he was genuinely so into her. He was very protective because britney always needed that. I think thats why she went a downfall without him because she didnt know how to face life alone, without anyone to solve issues for her and be her rock. Despite her team.. I bet JT had way more impact in her life around that time. But fortunately nowadays britney is a mature woman, proud single mom and the only one being an ******* in this article is Kathy herself. She tries to portrait herself as a britney fan but she isnt, I think she's jealous

He was an ******* and I think he was so ****** bc he didnt throw Wade under the bus. We believe it was Wade bc they were friends and after the break up, he never worked with Wade again, also in the WGACA video Scarlett betrays him with his friend. The same friend he asked to Look out for Scarlett. Wade spent a lot of time with Britney, probably more than JT. 

On the 'pepsi generation' making of, she was so amused by him lol did u ever watched?

I still think what he did was wrong, no matter how she hurted him. He should have handled outside the public eye like he promised right after the break up. But of course he wanted to get back at her, play the victim card and also milk the situation bc of his debut solo album. Back then, media wasnt interested on his career but on what happened with them. Alyssa Milano and JC said she broke his heart, and Britney and JC said they got back together at some point, so I think maybe the things got worse after the last break up.

I still think she did smt (she didnt deny on diane Sawyer and said he wasnt right but not wrong either) but i dont think he was a saint either. Before they became public, he was spotted with that girl from all saints.

Did u ever read his Rolling Stone interview where he talks about how Britney broke his heart and it was the third time it happened to him? He implied she cheated on him too. So these days I Just found an interview from two years before that where he talked about how these two ex gfs broke his heart and thats why at First he didnt want to get serious with Britney. He was afraid the same thing was going happen again, but he couldnt fight with his feelings for her. Its funny how he was afraid and then years after it happened. There is also an interview where he talks about the break up and he says he doesnt know If they are getting back together. I thought it was funny how he didnt say it was out of question. I think he still had strong feelings for her even months after the break up, but he didnt know how to forgive her.

During their relationship he also talked about how she didnt have nobody to talk to, she had to call him and he had 4 other guys if he had a problem to face it. 

I still think he loved her so much, but he didnt know how to be a gentleman when they broke up bc his ego was hurt and bc he wanted a solo career. I still think its weird how she went to his bday in 2003 after all the cmar mess and the radio interview. 

I remember her saying on FTR how JT became part of her and she didnt know what to do when they broke up so she became a party girl.

6 hours ago, falka said:

Sorry, it was just reality show, one day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-558989/Why-Britneys-ex-lover-Adnan-hanging-TV-star-hates-much.html

You can't find him in different clothes with her. 

Probably She paid him for an hour or five, maybe he got like dog-walker some cash ? :lanacackle:Cuz he doesn't look like a bodyguard.

Wtf. Its still strange to me lol

Archived