Britneys Chapter On Kathy Griffins NEW BOOK! JUSTNEY related! Juicy Stuff!

monalisaney81

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Denisa said:

I'm sure he wasn't treating her very well and I don't know why I have the impression that the truth is coming step by step... when they broke up, even his granny said that she is sure that britney will miss his security.. sooooo... he was a jerk 

Oh what's the story about his grandma? What does it mean that Britney will miss his security? 

I LIVE for the JT shade. She basically said that he was a dumb **** and a nobody next to Britney. Britney's world is right,Kathy:staysalty:

Also,who cares what Kathy says about Britney? Her whole shtick is to insult people and be shady. It's not exclusive to Britney. She's obviously a fan considering how much she talks about her. She sounds obsessed,actually.:drown:

Alright so Seacrest is there and uh he asked me if I was going on soon. And I go “no, I’m just watching because I want to see how you handle Britney.” And, you know Seacrest “why? What are you talking about?” I go “you know why

The reason no one likes :xcuseme:

7 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Kathy is comedian and she likes to go far with her jokes from time to time. She obviously likes Britney. Did she really said to Larry "as if the microphones on" when he said that Britney is afraid that stage guest may say something embarrassing? :blol:

Anyway, let's take a moment to appreciate Badassney response to Kathy back then in 2014. :giggleney:

I love these tweets.

there very much could be some truth to what kathy's saying about recent years. it's pretty clear that - for the most part - she was not ready to be thrust into the spotlight for circus, FF, x factor, and even BJ. i mean look at the iheart video. it's like a different person compared to now! so regardless of whether kathy is exaggerating or telling the truth, i'm just grateful as to how far britney has come. it seems with glory she's much more "with it" and her performances are passionate again (mostly). she just seems overall happier, which is what i ultimately hope for her as a person and as an artist.

On 24/11/2016 at 0:21 PM, Glory(Hole) said:

I LIVE for the JT shade. She basically said that he was a dumb **** and a nobody next to Britney. Britney's world is right,Kathy:staysalty:

Also,who cares what Kathy says about Britney? Her whole shtick is to insult people and be shady. It's not exclusive to Britney. She's obviously a fan considering how much she talks about her. She sounds obsessed,actually.:drown:

She said he was a **** and a nobody, but i dont see how she implied he was dumb. Britney was the one she said was dumb :xcuseme:

19 minutes ago, Arya said:

She said he was dumb and a nobody, but i dont see how she implied he was dumb. Britney was the one she said was dumb :xcuseme:

exactly. By telling JT was always baby c'mon, baby lets do this, baby that baby this. The real thing she wants to imply is that britney always needed others to help her to put her **** together, like a lost child and a dumb blonde. Telling JT was a jerk by saying baby that baby this is to disguise the real shade she is saying and it is against britney like britney couldnt coordinate herself to do things and need others and she refers iheart 2012 and pom to reforce that. The sad thing it is partially true. Not about being dumb, but about Britney always needed others because alone she finds herself too lost mainly in this industry. But nowadays she doesnt need men, they can suck her toe and she has her kids to fulfilled her with love :mhm:

Archived