Time to stop blaming her team, designers, choreographers, directors, makeup artists etc

Antidote

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smh with all these Negative hoes :nyheadache:

This thread definitely shows the mentality of most of the Exhellers with all these Nancies giving upvote to OP's unneccessary whine. Put it like this, we're talking about the same person who almost 10 years ago truly went off the rail, professionally and mentally :crying1:

Now, Britney has said it herself that she is more in charge in the process of making an album. And look how great Glory turned out. I don't see any thread dedicating about this topic :receiptswheretho: Definitely not as often as this type of thread :trash:

Now, she has shown that she is willing to perform back at the fckn VMA, the stage which almost destroyed her 10 years ago. She also gave us one of the longest performances that she has ever had in AMF, lively interviews and there is something that I NEVER found in Exhale, she has shown herself as a capable mother, her kids and even fckn niece seem to genuinely love her. Where is the thread dedicated to appreciate this? :receiptswheretho:

What I see is most of you hoes complaining about her leotard, knee tap, messy hair and other trivial stuff :ohnoney: She is still not perfect now but she has shown progress compared to her last three albums. Being the biggest Britney's fan site, all I see is A LOT OF complaints with very little appreciation :arianabye: 

Not sure how on earth you could come to that conclusion, how can someone be 99% in charge of everything when they have no legal rights? If she was really in charge she'd be able to discuss her c-ship freely and express herself in interviews without it being cut. Well actually if she was completely in charge she wouldn't even be IN a c-ship that seems more and more unethical as time goes on. 

10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Not sure how on earth you could come to that conclusion, how can someone be 99% in charge of everything when they have no legal rights? If she was really in charge she'd be able to discuss her c-ship freely and express herself in interviews without it being cut. Well actually if she was completely in charge she wouldn't even be IN a c-ship that seems more and more unethical as time goes on. 

She's able to discuss about everything, the c-ship is just a legal status to aboid her from legal responsability, she's ok with that legal status because she's doing everything she wants and ignoring her responsibilities, like going to the court and all that drama in 2008.

10 hours ago, Antidote said:

She's able to discuss about everything, the c-ship is just a legal status to aboid her from legal responsability, she's ok with that legal status because she's doing everything she wants and ignoring her responsibilities, like going to the court and all that drama in 2008.

Sorry but the JR show incident contradicts what you're saying. She bought it up of her own accord, discussed it and it was all cut out of the final edit. That doesn't signal to me someone who is in control. She doesn't need it to protect her anymore, her court cases etc are over.

Archived