Time to stop blaming her team, designers, choreographers, directors, makeup artists etc

Antidote

2 minutes ago, Froot said:

I disagree, although I kinda get your point. But if she didn't want original Make Me she wouldn't shoot some scenes. If she did have that much control You spoke of she would speak her mind while creating whole concept for the video. 

But with dancing and singing I can see it happening. She is too shy and embarassed singing live and she changes very often original choreographies. 

3o7TKK6GR1d7KBtdwA.gif 

She did speak her mind tho, maybe not while creating the concept but we literally have a video of her shouting "I don't like it, I don't like it" while filming. I honestly believe the video was scraped because Britney said so and I respect that. It's her career, her name on the project, her choice.

(At least that's how I hope it is :otears:)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh it's her teams responsibility to ensure Britney has the best resources and we know that they always do things to save money. There's SO much they could do to help Britney because it's their job. From adding pre recorded vocals (yes they could ask her to do it the same way they did with the FFT) Or things like that.

they go for the cheapest option all the time and instead of good cheap like artists with worst budgets but good visuals And performances we get tacky etc.

yes Britney has a big say but there's also things they don't present to Britney like Britney mentioned. Her team just tends to hand things down to her without much thought. 

Britneys mental tal situation is tricky because she prefers to work with people she's comfortable with but again Britney also loved working with new people like Karen. It's their literal responsibility to ensure Britney has creatives like that for all aspects of her career again and not just her music. It's their literal job 

1 minute ago, LisaJane said:

She did speak her mind tho, maybe not while creating the concept but we literally have a video of her shouting "I don't like it, I don't like it" while filming. I honestly believe the video was scraped because Britney said so and I respect that. It's her career, her name on the project, her choice.

(At least that's how I hope it is :otears:)

I don't get those screams seriously. She did know what this video would be about. She isn't an idiot to agree shoot something she doesn't like. And she did paint her ******* in red glitter or throw tv into a pool killing the guy. SO I will never believe she disliked that video. 

She might get angry at David tho and refused to work with him on further shots but I believe she did like whole concept of original Make Me.

Im still salty about it. It was so damn good and real dream come true for a Britney fan. :otears:

5 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Uh it's her teams responsibility to ensure Britney has the best resources and we know that they always do things to save money. There's SO much they could do to help Britney because it's their job. From adding pre recorded vocals (yes they could ask her to do it the same way they did with the FFT) Or things like that.

they go for the cheapest option all the time and instead of good cheap like artists with worst budgets but good visuals And performances we get tacky etc.

yes Britney has a big say but there's also things they don't present to Britney like Britney mentioned. Her team just tends to hand things down to her without much thought. 

Britneys mental tal situation is tricky because she prefers to work with people she's comfortable with but again Britney also loved working with new people like Karen. It's their literal responsibility to ensure Britney has creatives like that for all aspects of her career again and not just her music. It's their literal job 

Oh, honey, that's not only her team's fault. If Britney careed about prerecording some vocals, she would do it no matter what. But truth is she doesn't give a ****. :shameless:But I agree that her team should also push her to do some things, because is painful to see her playback over 15 year old vocals. They all should be ashamed of that.

Just now, B-Tipical Army! said:

Oh, honey, that's not only her team's fault. If Britney careed about prerecording some vocals, she would do it no matter what. But truth is she doesn't give a ****. :shameless:But I agree that her team should also push her to do some things, because is painful to see her playback over 15 year old vocals. They all should be ashamed of that.

Her team could and have convinced her to do it before, and they don't even need her to do it, they could just use recording studio stems like they've done in the past manipulated to sound live. There's so many simple solutions to BRITNEYS problems today that her management doesn't even try to fix because they're getting paid regardless

6 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

Her team could and have convinced her to do it before, and they don't even need her to do it, they could just use recording studio stems like they've done in the past manipulated to sound live. There's so many simple solutions to BRITNEYS problems today that her management doesn't even try to fix because they're getting paid regardless

You convinced me on that. Slay, sis!:rihclap: But let's not forget the fact that our girl doesn't care  about it either.

29 minutes ago, Froot said:

But if she didn't want original Make Me she wouldn't shoot some scenes. If she did have that much control You spoke of she would speak her mind while creating whole concept for the video. 

well it's not like that, maybe she thought it would be cool

then when she was filming she felt the adrenaline, the moment so she was happy about it

but when she saw the entire thing or some ready scenes she decided she doesnt want it to be published 

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

Britney's in charge of 99% of her career rn, she's responsible for her decisions. 

Do you really think that her team dont want her to promote more, sing live, dance hard etc? of course they want to, just look at "Make Me" music video (randee st nicholas version) she's behind the concept of video, the lace dress, the group of friends (*** & the city style) that was her idea, If you know her through these years you should know that, the bad makeup, the choreographies (manequinn circus tour style) are her ideas too.

She's been giving interviews left and right and appearing on all the popular TV shows in the last couple of months. That's PLENTY of promotion.

And who the **** said that she came up with the plot, costumes and make up of the Make Me video? That narrative you're trying to push is quite stupid. Everyone was claiming that she personally came up with the album cover, but the insiders confirmed that it was chosen by the label (based on her contract).

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

then when she was filming she felt the adrenaline, the moment so she was happy about it

but when she saw the entire thing or some ready scenes she decided she doesnt want it to be published 

Maybe. Anyway this is all stupid

1 minute ago, RedCarpet said:

Except that you can't prove that she was the one who axed the video.

59 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Baseless claim. 

Shes been controlled for years. You think she's in control 99% :quirkney:

its a combination of her and her team, that's all we can say. Both need to improve 

I instantly saw bullsh!t when I read 99%. That's ridiculous. But I will acknowledge she has the final say and should not be a "people-pleaser" as she describes herself in interviews. Although, it is not really her fault since many over the years have vied to take control of her life, so much that shutting up and doing what people say seems like the easiest way to get things done without causing a scene. It's kinda sad :bthink:

Just now, very_urban said:

Except that you can't prove that she was the one who axed the video.

yeah but Larry loves controversies and we know Britney hates that right now

it's more like she scrapped that because she's a mom or something

I don't believe Larry would do something like that, He's Miley's manager look how racy and freaky she is 

3 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

yeah but Larry loves controversies and we know Britney hates that right now

it's more like she scrapped that because she's a mom or something

I don't believe Larry would do something like that, He's Miley's manager look how racy and freaky she is 

She's been humping people left and right, grabbing G-Eazy's crotch, etc. But she decided to scrap the video because she's a mom?

Larry is not the only one who decides, she's signed to a label after all.

5 minutes ago, tsss said:

she said herself she had no control over past albums, wtf 99% ?
anyway I agree but my only problem is that everything is so cheap nowadays...her handlers don't give her enough money I guess :tiffeyeroll:

lmfao she's the one that buying clothes in Walmart even tho she has million billion dollars :sofedup: if something is cheap thats probably her idea and fault 

Archived