Where is GLORY promo?

Froot

Im fed up with this ****. This ***** has the best album in YEARS, the best LEAD in years and not only failed with music video to it but everything else that's up to HER BABY as she said herself. Im so happy she is doing promo and seems happy Im not even pissed off about this all playback thing (although it's not that hard to prerecord the damn vocals) but WHY SHE ISN'T PROMOTING GLORY? Why oh why?:sizeup::bichpls:

Im afraid we won't see any promo of her new album besides some interviews which will be about her children, vegas or pokemons.:britdrown:

Done.:letitburn:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

thats bullshit

they said she couldnt perform anywhere else in 2013 but in realty britney didnt want to 

That actually isn't bullshit that's called business 101 if you're paying someone millions of dollars to perform at your hotel why would you let them have free reign and go off and perform anywhere else they wanted to as well. In that case your spending millions when someone else could of booked her for a lesser fee. In which case you're not getting your money's worth unless that artist is out there promoting your product aka PoM so it's fairly reasonable.

I don't think they will continue with Glory tbh. Her team is just atrocious.  She rocked her last two promo gigs, but she needs to be promoting her album, not her ******* Vegas show.  They made MM fail and yeah...BJ stopped getting singles when Perfume failed.  It's very likely we might get one more single, but it definitely won't get promoted and therefore will do worse than MM.  They are so delusional and, for some reason, think her name is going to sell her...when in reality, she isn't that popular anymore.

3 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I don't think they will continue with Glory tbh. Her team is just atrocious.  She rocked her last two promo gigs, but she needs to be promoting her album, not her ******* Vegas show.  They made MM fail and yeah...BJ stopped getting singles when Perfume failed.  It's very likely we might get one more single, but it definitely won't get promoted and therefore will do worse than MM.  They are so delusional and, for some reason, think her name is going to sell her...when in reality, she isn't that popular anymore.

I hated upvoting this cause "for some reason, think her name is going to sell her...when in reality, she isn't that popular anymore." ... :(

It makes me so sad!! 

Archived