Where is GLORY promo?

Froot

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, G-unit said:

I don't think they will continue with Glory tbh. Her team is just atrocious.  She rocked her last two promo gigs, but she needs to be promoting her album, not her ******* Vegas show.  They made MM fail and yeah...BJ stopped getting singles when Perfume failed.  It's very likely we might get one more single, but it definitely won't get promoted and therefore will do worse than MM.  They are so delusional and, for some reason, think her name is going to sell her...when in reality, she isn't that popular anymore.

This approach makes me very sad because its very true. They think anything Britney does becomes already iconic and it is for fans. Im not that sure she is gaining more fans. I was very happy when I heard she is doing all this promo but I didn't expected she will show huge **** you to her new record :embarrassney:

The fact that it rose so much on iTunes shows this was great promo

17 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

gimme those blackout no promo teas brinny :crying1::gloria:

wtf?

She's doing interviews, she did the ******* VMAs, she's performed 2 songs from the album without any second single being announced

Archived