Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Are we doing this? Really? The only live thing was her laughs when they decided to turn the mic back on at the end of the songs. She literally just opens and closes her mouth she doesn't even lipsync the lyrics a lot of the time so how you would hear live vocals is beyond me. It's not even prerecorded. You're literally just deluding yourself into hearing something that is not there. 

WB pre-recorded vocals are exactly the same as in POM. Womanizer's I don't know where they came from, but surely not from her throat.

Come on guys, live vocals?? Seriously?? lmfao 

I8P8uwg.gif

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

She is very aware of her microphone when it's on sometimes you can even see her controlling her breath and it's obvious in her face.  (to fans who know her too much tho not everyone)

This. At the end during TTWE her mic was on for her to speak and it stayed on and she purposely moved her lips along to the track because she knew her mic was on.

1 hour ago, Oliver T said:

Which is fine, but tbh she could at least do the easiestparts of the easiest songs, I mean nothing physically prevented her from singing those "waoh oh oh oh" and those small TALKED "you better work" live when her mic was on :yaknow:

The show was still amazing and everything, but this made me cringe a bit. I felt a bit like laughed at by her and her team. :zoomzoom:

I know, this is tragic. Even the pop stars using heavy backing tracks are always shouting some words in the middle of the songs, to give the impression they are singing a bit.

Not Britney. :decisions:

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

those are just the same prerecorded vocals she does on pom too :moorangu:

but i love the inspectors in this thread tumblr_inline_nsmosp3MYY1sr52q2_500.gif

i dont know . . .

i feel like the beginning had some live vocals coming in

and do something too, because u couldnt even hear some verses

but the fact that she can't speak "it's britney *****!"

or "Do you wanna come over!?" is just ridiculous

Archived