Is Britney working on a new album?

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Asking songwriters/producers to write songs for one of the biggest popstars like it's some kind of add in the local paper ? 

I don't think that's how this works.

I don't think that's how any of this works.

:blaughing:

Well it's not like it's her team doing it, it's one of her producers......he obviously really wants to be on whatever she's working on again so he's looking for songs he can produce and send off as demos

12 minutes ago, Williamshakespearss said:

Glory re-release for Xmas

They should wait till Spring when there's hardly any competition, plus they should do 3 singles from the version we have now and then make the 4/5 a new song and MR. The perfect time would be March tbh, I think that's the last month in RCA's fiscal year too so it would make sense on a bunch of levels to do it then. 

10 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry it just doesn't seem professional in any way not even for a producer

It's not the first time something like this has been done, people are really desperate to work with her.......PS/WYN were the first Pop songs this dude ever produced so he's prob aching to do more with Britney for the exposure! Actually I think when FF was in the works her team literally posted something like this on a music business site asking for writers to submit songs. 

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

It's not the first time something like this has been done, people are really desperate to work with her.......PS/WYN were the first Pop songs this dude ever produced so he's prob aching to do more with Britney for the exposure! Actually I think when FF was in the works her team literally posted something like this on a music business site asking for writers to submit songs. 

So If I wrote a song I literally could just send it to them ? :britlol: 

But don't they get tons of crap this way ? Who listens to all the crap shitty songwriters send in then ? 

• Super Mods

While it says next project and we automatically think it means an album, maybe we're getting a set of remixes or something like B in the Mix 3? Or maybe Youngfyre's in charge of mixing music for POM or another performance?

Or maybe he really does want to start creating a song repertoire so he has songs to present Britney whenever she starts recording her next album!

Archived