Is Britney working on a new album?

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

GLORY BSIDE CONFIRMED WITH SINGLE #2 MOOD RING INTERNATIONAL EVERYWHERE RELEASE

2mw7a68.jpg

7-9 new songs and original Make Me visual, Glory documentary, "Making of the Album" and behind the scenes exclusives and Exclusive Glory wig glue will be included in this new worldwide release!!!!

giphy.gif

Get ready sistren!!!!! 

It can't be a Glory re-release, she recorded around 40 songs for this Project, she could easly pick it up 3/4 songs for it!

Yet, i just hope that doesn't mean the end of Glory! But then again recording now doesn't mean it will come out now also, she took 2 years with Glory so she could easly start now to release something around 2018

2 minutes ago, PBoy said:

It can't be a Glory re-release, she recorded around 40 songs for this Project, she could easly pick it up 3/4 songs for it!

Yet, i just hope that doesn't mean the end of Glory! But then again recording now doesn't mean it will come out now also, she took 2 years with Glory so she could easly start now to release something around 2018

But isn't that weird that they already thinking about album 10?

Just now, TheGloryBritney said:

But isn't that weird that they already thinking about album 10?

Maybe they don't wanna rush it, and want to have enough time so they can have a lot of material so it will be easly to put a right tracklist, but that's my idea of course, cause they may also wanna get into something new the fasttest they can, so either the two of them, starting now to have a lot of songs to pick in a distant future (like for example from Britney to In The Zone or Circus to Femme Fatale) or they just want another sequel really close (like Bomt 1999 to Oidia 2000 and to Britney 2001, or Blackout 2007 to Circus 2008) lets not also fortget she had 5 studios in two sequels really close

Archived