Pretty Girls: Was it really a "promo" single?

Just now, AutumnsGlory said:

Femme Fatale was the only highlight of her career, her Wikipedia pic is still from the FFT:orangu:, and so many other rappers could have done what she did, but better.

Better is an understatement. Can't believe they wasted the Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj, on some damn remix that is rarely used instead of  on DDB where she was DESPERATELY needed. :lessons: Hell, even the previous Queen of Rap, Lil' Kim, got reduced to featuring on a remix... And Kimme More ain't even all that! :lessons: 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I will never understand why the fanbase hates her so viciously. :britdrown:

When that song came out, we were treating Iggy like we're treating G-Eazy now (minus all the thirst LOL) and the second she was brutally honest and said what everyone on Exhale was thinking (that the song was flopping 'cause Britney didn't give two flying ***** about promoting it) everyone turned their backs on her. It's really ******* hypocritical in my opinion. :lessons: 

And Iggy did not do coke on a girl's breast. :orangu2:

But Exhalers love G-Eazy because they like his "white trash" look. ru4sbo.jpg

They hate Iggy because the song flopped. :tbh:

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Iggy was a really bad choice. She is as much of a trash as G Eazy is 

4 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

It's not like Make Me's doing much better. :rude2me: It may have outpeaked PG, but with even more performances, both the song and the video are long-dead. And I may be totally wrong, but I think MM's sold less than PG did. It definitely hasn't gotten as many views. That's for damn sure.

And G-Eazy can definitely get it with his K-Fedesque vibes. :thirsty: I just wish he was a bit thicker like Kevin was... Or at least, I hope all that thickness is settled between his thighs.

39 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I will never understand why the fanbase hates her so viciously. :britdrown:

When that song came out, we were treating Iggy like we're treating G-Eazy now (minus all the thirst LOL) and the second she was brutally honest and said what everyone on Exhale was thinking (that the song was flopping 'cause Britney didn't give two flying ***** about promoting it) everyone turned their backs on her. It's really ******* hypocritical in my opinion. :lessons: 

I think she's generally disliked... it's not just this fanbase. 

From what I remember the reception toward her when PG was announced was mixed. Actually most people thought it dumb move. 

Guest Nick Jonas
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And G-Eazy can definitely get it with his K-Fedesque vibes. :thirsty: I just wish he was a bit thicker like Kevin was... Or at least, I hope all that thickness is settled between his thighs.

:moorangu:

Guest Lord Bills
3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Her vocals are very similar in PG to what we hear in PS, Clumsy and WYN... :tbh: Maybe they were all recorded close together?

Risultati immagini per WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

How dare you? don't compare the flawless vocals of PS and WYN with Prostata Gorl. EVER. 

MwenPaKaPale.gif

I'm pretty sure Iggy thought it was the lead single for the new album... :jolieoverit:

"It was such a journey, that song. I got asked and it was her song, and then she didn't think she would have her album done in time, and then I rewrote parts of it and it became my song, and I tried to make it all mine and keep it. Then she said, 'No, no, I am going to take it, my album is ready,'" Iggy said. "And so I swung it back her way because she's Britney Spears, you have to do that. She gets whatever she wants."

http://www.mtv.com/news/2119377/iggy-azalea-britney-spears-album-ready-pretty-girls/

And then there was this...

Side-2.jpg

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

NEVER. MENTION. SABI. :lessons: No one needs the queen of Steaming Vegetables! :lessons: 

Hahahaha I LOL'ed over "Steaming Vegetables"! But in all honesty, I think Sabi did okay, I mean, I'm jut really glad Britney isn't working with Sirah *cough*Demi*cough*, cause oh my God what a nightmare of a verse she had on "Waitin' for You"... The ***** can't even stay in tempo...

Archived