Pretty Girls: Was it really a "promo" single?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they wanted to release a couple promo singles, or EP, like they said but then Pretty Girls was a huge mess, people didn't like it so they scrapped all their plans and went straight to a new album. They are the cheapest team ever so they are not going to spend money on something that will not sell, even if the flop was their fault 

I don't really know. I remember reading in early 2015 that it was going to be the lead single off her new album, now whether that album was what some people called Pretty World (which I don't ever think existed) or what later became Glory, I don't know, but I think it was just a random single that they chose to release. I remember reading about Larry saying they wanted to release maybe an EP or some random singles before releasing a new album. I had imagined a string of singles kinda like Dustbin Beaver's Journals, where one was released every week. 

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

NEVER. MENTION. SABI. :lessons: No one needs the queen of Steaming Vegetables! :lessons: 

how bad is the "steaming vegetables" lyric though? i found it weird but not that bad. but it's really funny when we talk about it here. :shadelaugh:

I think PG was meant to be B9 lead single but they changed their mind possibly. good thing!

7 hours ago, nwonder said:

I think she's generally disliked... it's not just this fanbase. 

From what I remember the reception toward her when PG was announced was mixed. Actually most people thought it dumb move. 

POST *****

7 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

:moorangu:

:queenflopga: 

7 hours ago, Lord Bills said:

Risultati immagini per WHAT THE ACTUAL ****

How dare you? don't compare the flawless vocals of PS and WYN with Prostata Gorl. EVER. 

MwenPaKaPale.gif

THOSE SONGS ARE BEYOND ******* TRASH, YOU MANATEE.

Archived