Britney must quit Vegas.

Goodgood

Plain and simple.  Vegas is a career burial central.  It has given her not to settle down but be lazy. It's just an embarrassment at this point. Whoever is making her do these Vegas shows need to quit. I know not only her fans but the general public is too tired of her same old Vegas act on the stage.  It's shitty, Boring, repetitive and don't even mention the lipsynching. She needs to quit Vegas or just quit in general.  She's a "Vegas Act" now. Such a shamefull way to ruin a pop legacy she built with blood and sweat only to become a local act. Damn it Britney. For somwone who's been a loyal fans for almost two decades now, I am no longer excited for her performance or anything she does because there are no surprises. I can always expectin her to perform her Vegas acts at every event. :coffee: Tagic.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Benjie said:

Vegas helps Britney a lot to gain confidence again. If she isn't ready to quit Vegas then she shouldn't, It's up to her. 

Compare FF era perfomances VS GLory era performances. 

If she is not ready to perform and needs to gain confidence then she should just take a break and decide what she wants to do next instead of ruining her legacy like that. 

27 minutes ago, Goodgood said:

Plain and simple.  Vegas is a career burial central.  It has given her not to settle down but be lazy. It's just an embarrassment at this point. Whoever is making her do these Vegas shows need to quit. I know not only her fans but the general public is too tired of her same old Vegas act on the stage.  It's shitty, Boring, repetitive and don't even mention the lipsynching. She needs to quit Vegas or just quit in general.  She's a "Vegas Act" now. Such a shamefull way to ruin a pop legacy she built with blood and sweat only to become a local act. Damn it Britney. For somwone who's been a loyal fans for almost two decades now, I am no longer excited for her performance or anything she does because there are no surprises. I can always expectin her to perform her Vegas acts at every event. :coffee: Tagic.

:sofedup::sofedup::tiffeyeroll::tiffeyeroll::fu::fu:

I have mixed feelings about Vegas. On the one hand, I love what it has done for her confidence and her physique. She's really getting back in to form and looking great. 

Unfortunately, her routines are still the same as post-breakdown and not getting any better. So, I would like her to move on, or at least do different choreographies for award shows. 

It does seem like Britney will fade in to obscurity. Though she tries to resurrect it with these "medley" shows, she's not bringing the old fire or anything innovative. So, it's sad, but Vegas is probably her career coffin. She's just lining it with some good memories before she retires. 

At this point... Vegas is actually the best thing for her and us. 

Her new album is bombing. A potential tour would probably flop hard. Her performance skills (though better than 2011-2014) aren't even 50% of what they were during her prime.  

Better she continue as a Vegas act who sells than try to be a pop star when he heart isn't truly in it. It would be humiliating tbh. 

Archived