Britney must quit Vegas.

Goodgood

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

1 hour ago, Goodgood said:

Plain and simple.  Vegas is a career burial central.  It has given her not to settle down but be lazy. It's just an embarrassment at this point. Whoever is making her do these Vegas shows need to quit. I know not only her fans but the general public is too tired of her same old Vegas act on the stage.  It's shitty, Boring, repetitive and don't even mention the lipsynching. She needs to quit Vegas or just quit in general.  She's a "Vegas Act" now. Such a shamefull way to ruin a pop legacy she built with blood and sweat only to become a local act. Damn it Britney. For somwone who's been a loyal fans for almost two decades now, I am no longer excited for her performance or anything she does because there are no surprises. I can always expectin her to perform her Vegas acts at every event. :coffee: Tagic.

Why would she quit ? She is still making money, doing great music.

Lip syncing is not a new thing for her. Where have you been since 2003 :sofedup:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived