Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jotamarquezm said:

I saw her in Lisbon, and I'm from the south of Spain too! :carpoolney:

I really liked the show, maybe because it was my first time! I think she had a lot of energy at some points.

When she was performing If U Seek Amy I promise I heard her make a WHAT!? at the final part of the song, like "all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to... WHAAT!?" I don't know if she did it in every show or if it was prerecorded or something, but it looked really live for me! :orly:

where are u from?

1 hour ago, jotamarquezm said:

I saw her in Lisbon, and I'm from the south of Spain too! :carpoolney:

I really liked the show, maybe because it was my first time! I think she had a lot of energy at some points.

When she was performing If U Seek Amy I promise I heard her make a WHAT!? at the final part of the song, like "all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to... WHAAT!?" I don't know if she did it in every show or if it was prerecorded or something, but it looked really live for me! :orly:

And let's not forget we were an amazing audience:

9 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

where are u from?

I'm from Seville, mi arma

8 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

And let's not forget we were an amazing audience:

Sure we were! I brought up my then-flatmate, who isn't a fan and barely knew the lyrics of a few songs and he had the time of his life! That made me very proud! Godney's power!

14 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Music and videos were flawless for me. And commercial success was undeniable.

Her live appearances/performances is a different story..

It was the live appearances/performances for FF era that really put the final nail in the coffin for her with the GP. They rooted her comeback on during Circus, but the tour was full of walking and no Britneyesque type choreo that the GP salivated over. The Circus tour was one of the highest grossing tours in the world that year, so people were turning out in droves to support her and celebrate her comeback, but it felt a little flat.

FF was like the last chance they gave her to comeback as her old self again. The FF era performances (outside of the 07 VMAs) was her worse performance era ever and thats when a lot of people wiped their hands with her...which isnt fair since she was really still recovering from her breakdown/mental illness and should have taken more time to come back. 

Well I never understand that why FF era get so much hate. It was the last era when she was truly relevant and all over the charts. All of the singles were hit. I live in a South Asian country and Criminal was a huge hit here along with the other 3 singles and the rihanna colab.

I did attend the show in Abu Dhabi as well and was front row and she did sing live except Toxic, Slave but 80 percent of the songs were live specially Hold it, Up N Down, Dont let me be... etc..

Plus I would check all the videos of other shows as well. The dancing was weak but she did sing live. The era was good. A lot better than the BJ era and what we have now.

Archived