Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Front row i couldn't even hear the pre-recorded vocals which you can hear in the youtube videos....:cricket: Nothing sounded live, you could be fooled only by DLMBTLTK cause she had the standard mic and if you didn't remember the cd track...(my boy thought that was live, i let him believe it:shameless:)

Justice for FF tour tho, at least she went on a worlwide tour, i burst into tears for the entire HIam performance:sobbing:

3 hours ago, iZacaree said:

This is something I've always been confused about:

Remember that video of Larry showing her the FF stage for the first time? She seemed so excited and genuinely happy. Then, for the majority of the tour, she seemed utterly miserable. :idkney:

That video was made to promote ticket sales on her website. She couldn't look in the camera say I don't wanna do this ****. 

Guuuurl, I can barely remember the concert... When she first came on stage I just started bawling my eyes out, I remember crying during HIAM the entire song... she's so gorgeous, she's like a baby porcelain doll, so tiny and fragile! 
The whole concert I was in an ecstasy stage of daydreaming, I could barely sing along! It was totally worth being smashed for 4 hours at the front row, seeing her so close was a blessing :kidcries:

By the way, even IFFFF she was singing live I couldn't hear a thing, people were singing and screaming so much louder than the sound LOL

7 hours ago, iZacaree said:

This is something I've always been confused about:

Remember that video of Larry showing her the FF stage for the first time? She seemed so excited and genuinely happy. Then, for the majority of the tour, she seemed utterly miserable. :idkney:

She always seems more happy during rehearsals, even in I Am Britney Jean she seemed to enjoy more the "show" and the first legs of POM were... :eheeek: I wish the rehearsals were the live performances lol

Yeah saw her in Lisbon, no live, but it was a really cool show, the funny part was when TTWE ended, people just standed there cause they thought she was still coming back to do ''Criminal'' i remembre i was like ''Poor Things'' but it was cool, besides the ******' rain at that time

27 minutes ago, PBoy said:

Yeah saw her in Lisbon, no live, but it was a really cool show, the funny part was when TTWE ended, people just standed there cause they thought she was still coming back to do ''Criminal'' i remembre i was like ''Poor Things'' but it was cool, besides the ******' rain at that time

the rain! the ******* rain!!!!!!!!! and 30k umbrellas wasted and destroyed at the doors lmao

28 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Nice abs btw :lustney:

:thirsty: 

8 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The ******* weather was attrocious but I did have fun at the show. The crowd in the arena was actually really supportive of her. How do you think Portuguese fans would respond in case she came back? :hype:

I don't know about Portuguese, but I'd respond in the same freaking way, specially since she looks like a different person :bow: 

Archived