Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

On 15.09.2016 at 3:58 PM, jotamarquezm said:

When she was performing If U Seek Amy I promise I heard her make a WHAT!? at the final part of the song, like "all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to... WHAAT!?" I don't know if she did it in every show or if it was prerecorded or something, but it looked really live for me! :orly:

Look at the state this fanbase's in ....freaking out when Britney "sings live" an ad-lib :madonna:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15.09.2016 at 11:30 PM, PervertedSaint said:

Well I never understand that why FF era get so much hate. It was the last era when she was truly relevant and all over the charts. All of the singles were hit. I live in a South Asian country and Criminal was a huge hit here along with the other 3 singles and the rihanna colab.

I did attend the show in Abu Dhabi as well and was front row and she did sing live except Toxic, Slave but 80 percent of the songs were live specially Hold it, Up N Down, Dont let me be... etc..

Plus I would check all the videos of other shows as well. The dancing was weak but she did sing live. The era was good. A lot better than the BJ era and what we have now.

It was the era when the gp started losing their interest in her. Not to mention respect. :saycheese:

1 hour ago, Denisa said:

Tbh I don't care about lipsync, but people are so mean.. some singers don't dance but they sing, and some artists don't sing but dance... 

for example, Rihanna came in my country and when people saw she doesn't sing live, they curse her and left...

A lot of countries did that to her concerts in the last 2 months  :yeahsure: 

Do ya know why they're so mean? 'Cause she doesn't even bother to hide it. It's like she thinks we're stupid or something. Those other stars who lipsync are doing it to pre-recorded vocals, always move their lips (unlike our fave) and try to make it look real overall. I'm not saying that's necessarily a good thing 'cause what they're doing is trying to make the audience believe their fraud is real but what Britney does is not acceptable either. Like messing up the lyrics or not even moving your lips? C'mon, girl. The right thing to do is to sing live. In her prime she had an excuse but now that excuse expired a looong time ago.

I don't get the hype for Rihanna tbh. The chick does nothing but trying to be badass while hoeing on stage, to which she miserably fails. Like, babe, you said that Anti was just about art (lol, :shameless:) and stuff. That it was the music. Then why don't you focus on the music and only the music? If your music was art, then you wouldn't have to release a 'two **** vids in one' kinda video so your music would sell. And don't get me started on the nipples. Nudity may be artistic, we're talking about the beauty of the human body, but that does not mean that being naked is "art". But Rhi is on a whole other level. I think she's ready to show her pu$$y for the next era. 

3 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Pre recorded to sound live. Sis hasn't sang live on a tour since 2004. :saycheese:

You're wrong there, hun. She sang live to a bunch of songs during several dates of the tour! I cannot say she did it every date, but I can to 100% tell you she did at several shows including the one I went to where she sang a lot and the energy was insane. She was amazing!

2 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Do ya know why they're so mean? 'Cause she doesn't even bother to hide it. It's like she thinks we're stupid or something. Those other stars who lipsync are doing it to pre-recorded vocals, always move their lips (unlike our fave) and try to make it look real overall. I'm not saying that's necessarily a good thing 'cause what they're doing is trying to make the audience believe their fraud is real but what Britney does is not acceptable either. Like messing up the lyrics or not even moving your lips? C'mon, girl. The right thing to do is to sing live. In her prime she had an excuse but now that excuse expired a looong time ago.

I don't get the hype for Rihanna tbh. The chick does nothing but trying to be badass while hoeing on stage, to which she miserably fails. Like, babe, you said that Anti was just about art (lol, :shameless:) and stuff. That it was the music. Then why don't you focus on the music and only the music? If your music was art, then you wouldn't have to release a 'two **** vids in one' kinda video so your music would sell. And don't get me started on the nipples. Nudity may be artistic, we're talking about the beauty of the human body, but that does not mean that being naked is "art". But Rhi is on a whole other level. I think she's ready to show her pu$$y for the next era. 

I saw her in concert, and she knows how to put out a show, she's got good moves - which really surprised me because I never saw her as a dancer - and girl knows how to sing the slower songs. I'm surprised you even say that she's all about *** and not about the music because she delivered some amazing performances this year, vocal wise. 

Archived