Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

What did you think of the stage? lol :gloria: 

Terrible! I watched a lot of shows on that arena and hers was the smallest stage! 

And there was a lot of empty spaces too, so, I doubt she will ever gonna comeback here. Next time, she'll probably go to Spain and not Portugal! (if we have a #next time" :quirkney:

Guest Lord Bills
8 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to Zurich, I remember people (a lot!) screaming "she can't dance, she can't sing" after HIAM (or maybe Up N' Down) ... and nothing, they left the venue. To be honest she wasn't great but they were really mad

you think she noticed that mess? :NOOO:

I was front row and I couldn't tell if she was or not. I was just so happy to be so close to her. She might have not danced as good but I was on cloud 9. I feel like there's no way to describe seeing her so close I saw her just as close with POM and that's was my favorite. I saw her circus tour in nose bleeds seats and it just wasn't the same although I went the night of her infamous line "my pussys hanging out":carpoolney:

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Lisbon

i saw her in Lisbon too! :saycheese:are you from Portugal as well? :receiptswheretho:

i don't think it was a bad show... she has energy, pre-recorded vocals and a variety of nice songs to perform... of course compared to POM Las Vegas is like nothing. but like... it was also my first time watching her live so i was beyond exited :makeitrain::gobaby:

I went to the FFT in Boston and luckily I had a better experience than most people. I was row 2 and it was amazing. The crowd was very vocal and I believe that helped her performance. Both her and Nicki made similar comments about how the crowd was the loudest so far before the end of their sets. As for the singing, I'm almost positive she sang along to the track for most of it. There were times I couldn't tell if it was pre-recorded and it sounded live because I was so close, but I distinctly remember something standing out in Womanizer that made me believe she was singing (I think it was her breathing if I remember right) and she accidentally sang "That's been running through my mind" instead of "I've got running through my mind" during I Wanna Go. 

2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I went to Zurich, I remember people (a lot!) screaming "she can't dance, she can't sing" after HIAM (or maybe Up N' Down) ... and nothing, they left the venue. To be honest she wasn't great but they were really mad

I was in the Zurich one. My experience was different cause I had a M&G so don't paid much attention to the show itself tbh...

But I had two other dates in France a'd what I remember is that every show was different, in Paris she killed the POM break and was more energetic all along the show. The third date in Nice she was terrible :(

Btw it's all lipsynch or prerecorded and there wasn't even a speech. What a mess...

Archived