Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

33 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The ******* weather was attrocious but I did have fun at the show. The crowd in the arena was actually really supportive of her. How do you think Portuguese fans would respond in case she came back? :hype:

The crowd in the arena was awesome!

The worse thing was deal with portuguese media on the next day :ehum:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The portuguese media hates her. Even with a strong Portuguese fandom that always helped her music videos reach the #1 spot for several weeks at MTV Portugal's charts, the hosts (particularly females) always bashed her :angietea:

YES, Mtv Hit List! Do you remember the huge fight we had with Os Azeitonas? They asked their fans to get unite and take off britney from #1 :hahaha:

I was front row in rotterdam the netherlands. It was all pre recorded which was so much better.. wish she did that for vegas too! When u listen to the vids now 5 yrs later it might sound live.. but back then when we were all into the tour we could hear and recognize the similarities between the audio of the different dates.. so it was pre recorder yes

Guest ItsNathanbitch
On 9/16/2016 at 6:30 AM, PervertedSaint said:

Well I never understand that why FF era get so much hate. It was the last era when she was truly relevant and all over the charts. All of the singles were hit. I live in a South Asian country and Criminal was a huge hit here along with the other 3 singles and the rihanna colab.

I did attend the show in Abu Dhabi as well and was front row and she did sing live except Toxic, Slave but 80 percent of the songs were live specially Hold it, Up N Down, Dont let me be... etc..

Plus I would check all the videos of other shows as well. The dancing was weak but she did sing live. The era was good. A lot better than the BJ era and what we have now.

How on earth was it better than what we have now?

I mean, yeah, the videos were great and she did a world wide tour.

But, let's move forward to 2016.  

1) Delivered one of the best albums of her career? Check

2) Performing at her best in years? Check

3) Actual promo and performances? Check

4) Much better interviews? Check.

Not to mention Britney is actually at a good place in her life. Can't say the same for FFney.

I saw her live for the first time in my life at the FFT - it was perfect. and amazing to me. Maybe her dancing wasnt what is is now but I dont care. I just love her for her and her music. I dont think she sang live but thats okay. She performed and I was there. Best day of my life so far. 

On 9/14/2016 at 8:35 PM, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Music and videos were flawless for me. And commercial success was undeniable.

Her live appearances/performances is a different story..

On 16/09/2016 at 10:59 PM, A.D. said:

The portuguese media hates her. Even with a strong Portuguese fandom that always helped her music videos reach the #1 spot for several weeks at MTV Portugal's charts, the hosts (particularly females) always bashed her :angietea:

SIC was nice to her (before the show tho).:lessons: they went to paris weeks before to see her. 

17 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

I made an appreciation thread about The Femme Fatale Tour like a week ago, there you'll find videos where she sings live. 

She was amazing at the Stockholm - concert, the energy and the smiling and talking with the crowd. She also sang parts of songs live.

Yeah, there were definitely dates where she sang some verses live. Especially for Up n Down, Lace and Leather, DLMBTLTK :verycool: I hope by the end of POM we would hear her live voice at least ONCE. I could only dream, right? :idkney:

Tbh I don't care about lipsync, but people are so mean.. some singers don't dance but they sing, and some artists don't sing but dance... 

for example, Rihanna came in my country and when people saw she doesn't sing live, they curse her and left...

A lot of countries did that to her concerts in the last 2 months  :yeahsure: 

Archived