Questions to those who've been to FFT, especially front row..

Almost Mystical

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to pretend the FF era never happened, and it still blows my mind how much money and production was involved back then, she was on her worst moment as an artist but we had many promo performances, a documentary, interviews, high budget videos, a world tour and even a ******* DVD.

Part of me thinks it's the main reason she was so sad then, she obviously wasn't in the mood to go on tour and promote but they forced her with the most over the top contract ever, they exploited FF till the last drop. Kinda wish they will do the same with Glory now that she's here for it, but only if she's comfortable.

:otears:

I think it was all pre-recorded. Even Dont Let Me... :eheeek: The tour is my least favorite but it was the first time she performed live in Argentina so I didn't care about the playback. I was busy screaming and singing.. And trying to not die in the first row with almost 40°C degrees (104°F according to google) :bcutelaugh:

7 hours ago, Maryy said:

i saw her in Lisbon too! :saycheese:are you from Portugal as well? :receiptswheretho:

i don't think it was a bad show... she has energy, pre-recorded vocals and a variety of nice songs to perform... of course compared to POM Las Vegas is like nothing. but like... it was also my first time watching her live so i was beyond exited :makeitrain::gobaby:

nope! I'm from the south of Spain! I was excited too!

9 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Terrible! I watched a lot of shows on that arena and hers was the smallest stage! 

And there was a lot of empty spaces too, so, I doubt she will ever gonna comeback here. Next time, she'll probably go to Spain and not Portugal! (if we have a #next time" :quirkney:

She hasn't been in Spain since the oops tour, It would be amazing :crying1:

I thought it was live but then I figured it out that all the ad-libs etc were similar for every show of the tour so... But it sounded live on stage. Too bad there were no real musicians on stage, that was the real problem for that tour!

The show was a huge success in Paris. I've never seen a crowd that danced like that during an entire concert!

22 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

I was 2nd row center for the B stage at the end of the catwalk in Toronto. There were a lot of vocals coming that were deeper and doing vocal tricks & rolls but there is no way to know whether that was pre recorded or not 

I was in Toronto too! Went front row on the first date and on the second one i was far from the stage lol =)

Well i was front row on the first Toronto date and i dont remember noticing anything live BUT i did heard her doing the AWWWW right before Drop Dead and her mic was off so i could hear it.

BTW just a fun fact about Toronto, the box scores says that both of the dates was sold out but the second one wasnt really sold out, the security guards at the Air Canada Centre even allowed me to upgrade my ticket seats for free, but it was almost sold out for sure.

I was front row in Sao Paulo but nothing live there.

I was front row in Houston. Worst Britney concert I've been to unfortunately. Met her before the show and that was weird it was a buzzkill she made it evident she didn't wanna be there. The concert was no better. She was just going through the motions as pre recorded ad libs played through the system she didn't even move her lips. It was embarrassing and sad.

I was front row in Paris for the Femme Fatale Tour and, by that time, I had tried not to watch videos or anything before attending the show, so I don't know for sure if she did sing bits live. I have a strong feeling she didn't, but I didn't care. Her vocals sounded real, so they didn't distract me. I was so happy to be there, she looked gorgeous that night and it looked like she was feeling it that night. I think she did pretty well overall.

12 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Lisbon

11 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Really?? I was there too :rihclap:

10 hours ago, Maryy said:

i saw her in Lisbon too! :saycheese:are you from Portugal as well? :receiptswheretho:

i don't think it was a bad show... she has energy, pre-recorded vocals and a variety of nice songs to perform... of course compared to POM Las Vegas is like nothing. but like... it was also my first time watching her live so i was beyond exited :makeitrain::gobaby:

2 hours ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

nope! I'm from the south of Spain! I was excited too!

I saw her in Lisbon, and I'm from the south of Spain too! :carpoolney:

I really liked the show, maybe because it was my first time! I think she had a lot of energy at some points.

When she was performing If U Seek Amy I promise I heard her make a WHAT!? at the final part of the song, like "all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to... WHAAT!?" I don't know if she did it in every show or if it was prerecorded or something, but it looked really live for me! :orly:

Archived