Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

We'll see. If there's one thing Lady Gaga is great at is promoting, ***** is a walking promotion. I'm honestly lowkey intrigued to see what she has in store to promote this :boredashell:

Lmao the label is taking a huge risk with this because the reaction is mixed down to the core. 50/50.

They need to have as much people listen to the song as possible this week to go either way. That's why the radio stations were hyping it for a week, why she has the song in the new AHS trailer, she has a Snapchat filter... :moorangu: 

3 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

1) Why is this in the Britney section?

2) I'm not saying this bc I'm a Britney fan bc I like some of Gaga's music, but whoa....what was that? It felt like I was listening to the Phantom of the Opera.

3) It's terrible. 

Please don't compare the masterpiece that the Phantom Of The Opera is, with this **** :grimace:

9 hours ago, justphil said:

Something is off...

The way she says "perfect illusion" is EXACTLY how Madonna sings "I'm keeping my baby!" in her song Papa Don't Preach!

too bad the same "trick" won't work twice. She won't get media attention by copying again Madonna's work :donewithit:

1 minute ago, Snesh! said:

If there's a part in this forum for other artists why there's still news from other crapsingers in "The Britney Spears Forum"??? I don't ******* care about CaCa, Beyonka or whoever leave this **** in "Breaking Music News"... :arianabye:

But honey, that's the only way for Jordy to show on the main page that this is a POP forum. in BMN he'd get 3 replies maximum :quirkney:

i like the production and instrumental of the song... :rihclap: you can definitely tell that it has that great vibe of Kevin Parker, which is just amazing and a privilege for her. (when will Britney, tho?) :shameless:

but her vocals and the tones she put on it are so annoying and that makes the song not easy to listen. :donewithit:

not feeling it, tbfqh. :yeahsure:

Archived