Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After fading in status from A+ list to A- list, this singer who now also poorly acts wants her return to the singing world to be stupendous. So much so that she has her fans working to manipulate the charts to get her a number one song. I guess things are so bad she can’t convince some company to buy the song and give it away which would accomplish the same purpose. What she should do is release it on Tidal. They will gladly make up some numbers for her. Lady Gaga

Another record another war between this permanent A+ list singer and the A- lister about to release her new album. One of the songs sounds exactly like a song written by the A+ lister and she is ticked off as usual with the A- lister.  Madonna/Lady Gaga

Pass

34 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

After fading in status from A+ list to A- list, this singer who now also poorly acts wants her return to the singing world to be stupendous. So much so that she has her fans working to manipulate the charts to get her a number one song. I guess things are so bad she can’t convince some company to buy the song and give it away which would accomplish the same purpose. What she should do is release it on Tidal. They will gladly make up some numbers for her. Lady Gaga

Another record another war between this permanent A+ list singer and the A- lister about to release her new album. One of the songs sounds exactly like a song written by the A+ lister and she is ticked off as usual with the A- lister.  Madonna/Lady Gaga

Pass

OMG :hype:

5 minutes ago, camerasareflashin' said:

My objective opinion (not as a B fan) is that MAKE ME is SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS :donewithit:

Yep.  After the dust settles and the initial excitement over the first Gaga single in 3 years has died down, people are going to realize that it's ****.  And I say that as someone who loves Gagz and her music.  I'm even seeing a lot of Little Monsters saying they don't like the song, which is not good news for her.  If her own stans aren't into it, I can't imagine the GP will be.  

3 hours ago, Invitation said:

And your point?:sofedup:

So what if it charts higher than Make Me? It's infinitely worse than 'Make Me' and I'm not even hating on Gaga.

'Make Me' is not innovative, but it's a great song and Gaga took a risk, but her single sounds dated af. Seriously, go stan for Gaga elsewhere. This song is worse than 'Clumsy', which is a filler track on 'Glory'. 'Make Me' was actually #1 the day of its release and it was #1 WW as well. So, where have you been at that time? You're really dead in my book, *****. The Guardian just gave this song a bad review, so I don't know where the **** you came up with the conclusion that 'it has some ******* good reviews so far'. Your ***?

Really pathetic of you to try to compare Gaga with Britney on the charts. Even Caitlyn Perry ***** on this bad song over and over again.

Well done sister :saycheese:

5 minutes ago, JeagleP said:

I love the fame, and listen to her other albums too, but this single is not good. I expected more coming from Gaga

Same.  All of her other singles are ******* amazing, so this song is a total letdown for me.   I knew it wouldn't be her typical dance-pop sound, but I didn't expect it to be so boring.  Gaga is better than this.  I'm sure the album will be great, though.  

I know the song is not really good. But we can post positive comments for Perfect Illusion on Youtube, Gagadaily, Gaga's instagram/ Twitter/ Facebook in order to promote Glory, for example like this:

" I like Perfect Illusion. It's innovative and such a grower actually. Hope she'll come with new style and sensational album. Love from #BritneyArmy #BuyGlory " or any other positive words.

Lil Monsters will think that we support Gaga.  :comingthru:

Come on, 2016 should be a positive year to celebrate the revival of every popstars. Stop fans war. :jumpney:

Archived