Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

It sounds old.Lady Gaga is so talented why she keeps singing boring songs?

That ******* jazz album changed her.  Why did that thing have to be a success?  Ugh.  ARTPOP was great, but it seems like she took all the criticism to heart and went in the total opposite direction, which I'm bummed about.  I guess we shouldn't expect any flawless pop songs like 'Sexxx Dreams', 'GUY', and 'Gypsy' on this album. :(

I just gave it a listen and I was cool with it up until around the 1:52 mark where suddenly the pitch changed and I wasn't feeling it anymore.  I also enjoy Gaga's music and adore Fame Monster and for me, only liking the first half of this song doesn't really do much for me :\  We'll see how the rest of her music pans out.

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I was shocked to find out Make Me was #1 for only 11 hours.

I remember Rise being #1 the next day and staying there for quite a while. Let's see if Gaga is going the same route tbh :mhmsureny:

I'm sure she'll sit at the top for awhile unless another song builds hype or momentum.

She's still a "current" star, regardless of how relevant she may be lately.

This isn't really the safe, Fame/ Monster "futuristic" dance pop Gaga that the GP wants tho so I'm not sure how this will do

Archived