Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Make Me... is a good song, but like all the pre-order tracks (minus Do You Wanna Come Over?), it is one of the weakest of the album. :tbh:

Why do you think many Exhalers want the second single right now? Because there are so many bops to choose from. :carpoolney:

Make Me... (and its video) is the reason why the album is not doing as good as what we expected given its high quality.

Wtf, I can still listen to it all the time and it's been out for almost two months.

If it wasn't first single, it would've been EVERYONE'S pick for a second single. It's just so ******* good.

21 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

the song sounds odd to me, idk, I actually expected something good because everybody said she was going back to her roots, like the fame-pop kinda style. would have enjoyed that more. But I bet her fans are happy. My bf loves it :sofedup:

Omg! Your bf is a little monter? :embarrassney: I'm so sorry for you. :idkney:

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

lol If Britney released **** music like 'Perfect Illusion', I don't know how many days the meltdown on Exhale would last.

But I'm talking about her team tho. Don't you see what Britney team done to this glorious album? Watch Gaga team gonna make this **** blow up :otears:

1 hour ago, Style. said:

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this!

And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually smart because she came up with something new from her previus work! Don't even try to "drag" the song because it has some ******* good reviews so far! #PERFECTILLUSION it's number #1 on both WW and US twitter! I don't remember Make Me being #1 on the day of its release! :shameless: Perfect Illusion may sound generic, but Make Me it's not innovative at all! :shameless:

If Britney peak with Make Me was #17 after Britney Jean, Pretty Girls and the Make Me mv drama, be sure Gaga will do better on charts! 

EXCUSE ME!!!? Then refresh your memory, because Make Me hit number one within the first hour of it's release and it stayed #1 on iTunes. Try again. :donewithit:

12 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Wtf, I can still listen to it all the time and it's been out for almost two months.

If it wasn't first single, it would've been EVERYONE'S pick for a second single. It's just so ******* good.

What a perfect delusion. :messbye:

All the deluxe tracks + Love Me Down say hi. :messbye:

Time to let go of the thing who crashed Glory, and save the era with the bops in the album. :messbye:

Even Sean Preston hates Make Me... as first single. :messbye:

14 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Tbh, I loved MM when it came out but I'm sick of it and there's way better songs on the album honestly :moorangu:

Preach, sis'! Some people would be praising Clumsy as lead single if it had been selected by Team Britney. I can't.  :messbye:

Archived