Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

Love Me Down needs to be a single.

Slumber Party or Just Luv Me for 3rd single.

Man On The Moon for 4th/5th single, in case both SP and Just LuvMe become singles.

Do You Wanna Come Over is a filler, I think, kind of like the B-side to Make Me.

Love Me Down is a filler.  :zoomzoom:

:begone:

Also, Dywco is her favourite glory song. You'd BETTER get used to it.:tiffsmoke:

6 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

i don't want this to happen if the VMA's got dragged so hard what do u think is gonna happen here when they see her lipping every song and barely dancing!?

I didn't want to be the first to say something negative...

But this is the first era where I don't like the styling whatsoever. DYWTCO is fine, but the choreo and costumes for MM, along with video, have been completely wrong from the moment David LaChapelle was dropped. 

The GP is going to start calling her out on this. :kidcries:

39 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

She killed it.

I'm so excited to have these performances without annoying gays singing over the footage and ruining everything. :crying11:

A ******* MEN! I'm gay but dear god those flaming off key men screaming over her make me homicidal.

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

i mean her choreographer needs to be slapped why is there such a long part where she stands there doing nothing

She does a lap around a male dancer in that part, but he wasn't there that's why she looks confused.

Archived