Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iamtonys said:

I think that she keeps shamelessly lipsynching due to the fact that probably her team reads that we have don't mind her doing so and we are ok with....most fans just say we should be used to it by now....but that doesn't make it ok. She needs to put a little effort on her live singing...she just to do it at the beginning during "baby" era cause she did little dancing when she started, I think she go back to performing that way as she is no longer willing to do a killer dance routine.

I feel Rihanna does more dancing than current Britney does on her shows :nothavingit:

:nobitch: yas ***** you slayed me with your logic finally some one whos not a sheep 

3 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

Will these lucky ******* in audience tell us what sings she do?  I really hope she do pretty gurl with make me :tifftear:

Pretty gonorrhea needs to be buried tho and never mentioned ever again :tiffeyeroll:

6 minutes ago, Smokez said:

She was slaying it perfectly before then. Now with more practice she's making missteps? Hmmm....what's the difference between then and now?

It wasn't more practice. She rehearsed the vma for a week and then had to remember her newest routine for do you want to come over and the rest of make me 

Archived