Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Greek_Fan said:

This era is SO AMAZING!!!!!

Britney is seriously working!!! Doing so much promo!

She really wants to be on top again and I am so proud of her!!!

Glory is amazing!!!

Her dancing is so amazing again and I'm sure it will be better!

You can tell she is working *****!

so proud of her :crying1:

3 hours ago, MeowBurglar said:

I'm confused...

what is she filming exactly?

And God I hope it's not Do You Wanna Come Over as second single.

That may be the worst song on the album.

You're so right. It's the worst bar Clumsy. DYWCO is the most generic song on the album. It doesn't inspire me and I generally love every Britney song. The fact that it's so many Fan's favorite track (and Britney's favorite) baffles me. The rest of the album is soooo good.

6 minutes ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

You're so right. It's the worst bar Clumsy. DYWCO is the most generic song on the album. It doesn't inspire me and I generally love every Britney song. The fact that it's so many Fan's favorite track (and Britney's favorite) baffles me. The rest of the album is soooo good.

When she said that was her idea of the "perfect song" I died a little. :idkney::donewithit:

I LOVE Britney and this is probably my favorite album of hers to date ... but no hunty. I immediately thought 'Who the hell is this woman because this can't be the same person that makes the music I love' lol

I just don't care for the song.  The choreo of her in this preview videos with the yellow outfit looked really awesome. She looks like she is nailing it. However, the song never grew on me. Her other ones did, but not this.

I would have loved to see her do something completely different and chosen  .. IDK... Change Your Mind and added some spice and Latin flare to her show. That would be amazing.

Also, Clumsy is terrible too. IDK. Those two songs just do nothing for me.

29 minutes ago, Blackout Fan said:

She missed a move in do you wanna come over clip, i hope they shot multiple shots or... they`ll find a way to hide it

19 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Sad she missed the epic armography strut in DYWCO :tiffsniffle:

GP won't know any different. It's only us who seen the moves before. Take a paper bag. Deep breaths. Breath In... Breath Out... In... Out 

You're welcome :wannadie:

Archived