Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Allmylife said:

Britney rly needs to pre record. I love her but this is infuriating and embarrassing. It takes away from her performance so much 

Yes....it's getting annoying all these cd vocals....gurl take 1 hrs of your time and pre-record those damn vocals if u ain't gonna sing live. Gosh!

Just now, iamtonys said:

Yes....it's getting annoying all these cd vocals....gurl take 1 hrs of your time and pre-record those damn vocals if u ain't gonna sing live. Gosh!

The funny thing is that there are a million studio takes of her singing it, she doesn't even need to re-record it, just give us an alternate take :moorangu:

2 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

Plus it's never like she sounds awful when she sings live she usually sounds identical to the track. She could easily pee record and sing along during a sound check or something

Just now, Allmylife said:

Plus it's never like she sounds awful when she sings live she usually sounds identical to the track. She could easily pee record and sing along during a sound check or something

I think that she keeps shamelessly lipsynching due to the fact that probably her team reads that we have don't mind her doing so and we are ok with....most fans just say we should be used to it by now....but that doesn't make it ok. She needs to put a little effort on her live singing...she just to do it at the beginning during "baby" era cause she did little dancing when she started, I think she go back to performing that way as she is no longer willing to do a killer dance routine.

I feel Rihanna does more dancing than current Britney does on her shows :nothavingit:

3 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

I think that she keeps shamelessly lipsynching due to the fact that probably her team reads that we have don't mind her doing so and we are ok with....most fans just say we should be used to it by now....but that doesn't make it ok. She needs to put a little effort on her live singing...she just to do it at the beginning during "baby" era cause she did little dancing when she started, I think she go back to performing that way as she is no longer willing to do a killer dance routine.

I feel Rihanna does more dancing than current Britney does on her shows :nothavingit:

:sofedup:

4 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

OK... but no.. I love Riri but she just shake her pu$$y and *** and does obscenities... and I like that.. is her signature.. she does it very well.. Britney are not that great dancer anymore but she is definitely dancing better than Riri (than almost everybody out there tbh.. not being delusional) I guess it's all about what you define by Dancing.. but I respect your opinion..

:quirkney:

And I guess she lipsyncs cause she just doesn't want to sing live or are too insecure about her voice.. and even she ever do this any day.. everybody will shade and hate her anyways... so why bother? I don't care... I'm not here for her live singing.. are there anybody here for that? At this point?

:angietea:

Archived