"That doesn't mean the video is100% coming but (...) the fans' complaints have been heard"

G L O R Y

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Maryy said:

if the claims that David LaChapelle acts like a diva sometimes, i really doubt that they can recover his cut from Make Me video. :dontlike: 

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT Britney/her team said that LaChapelle's version was 'utterly disjointed', 'pointless' and 'with no storyline'... it's hard for ANY director to accept or forget those 'claims', move on with it and allows them to release it now... :yeasure:

they have ****** up, we have to admit it. it's very difficult to go back even if they change their minds but who knows. everything is possible when money and power are included. :JLostare:

money can solve it :orly:

8 hours ago, claug326 said:

Not that ive seen. Thats why im wondering if he saw the full video. It seems like it would have happened after she threw the TV out the window. Assuming it wasnt cut from the final video altogether.

i think i just saw the leak with the clips from the original mixed with the official then

15 hours ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Oh I didn't know about the Twitter trolls. I haven't seen any of those profiles but I haven't been on Twitter much since the MV was released. If that's true then that's absolutely sick and those people should be reported to the police and to Twitter. Why would someone be that nasty to Britney of all people?

Pathetic and selfish losers!

Archived