"That doesn't mean the video is100% coming but (...) the fans' complaints have been heard"

G L O R Y

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gracie said:

They don't have the final edit otherwise they wouldn't have used G's timestamped "video" in the actual MV.  He pulled his name from the project, whatever was in team Britney's hands was theirs and the final cut that was finished was never sent to them. 

And it is her video but it wasn't her property, obviously, since they changed the entire thing :drown:

The fact that they forgot to crop the timestamps in some scenes could also mean they are bad video editors who were not able to get rid of the timestamps in their software (Theory courtesy of @BrittonJeanSpears)

If they were good editors without the final edit, they would have cropped it.

Messy. :decisions:

If they did not have the final version, it would mean David LaChapelle fled with the video files.

Messy either way. :orangu: 

34 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I just want a dance version, just the full choreo from the original one without the random scenes from the guy on the pool etc, just the choreo, thanks

Yeah the scenes that I want the most are the ones in the basement when she is dancing. I'm dying to see her doing the mechanical movements in the nude outfit (HD) and the hand clapping. I'm just so hungry for this video. :crying1:

She better release it. I'm losing patience.  :Sippinga:

3 hours ago, Maryy said:

if the claims that David LaChapelle acts like a diva sometimes, i really doubt that they can recover his cut from Make Me video. :dontlike: 

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT Britney/her team said that LaChapelle's version was 'utterly disjointed', 'pointless' and 'with no storyline'... it's hard for ANY director to accept or forget those 'claims', move on with it and allows them to release it now... :yeasure:

they have ****** up, we have to admit it. it's very difficult to go back even if they change their minds but who knows. everything is possible when money and power are included. :JLostare:

If that was really the case, then they should release a statement and we'd understand their decision. How can they release this cheap *** video and expect us to be ok with it while they leave us completely in the dark about the original video?

1 hour ago, David Rose said:

i wouldn't care about a reshoot nearly as much if the end result wasn't so terrible :/

Exactly! is like Im not asking precisely for the Lachapelle video, but for a good video that involve production, dance, good shoots, good visuals, iconic outfits... everything that has build Britney brand over the years. At this point Lachapelle seems like the best option... 

I am praying for the first version release, but my expectations are low. :(

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

The fact that they forgot to crop the timestamps in some scenes could also mean they are bad video editors who were not able to get rid of the timestamps in their software (Theory courtesy of @BrittonJeanSpears)

If they were good editors without the final edit, they would have cropped it.

Messy. :decisions:

If they did not have the final version, it would mean David LaChapelle fled with the video files.

Messy either way. :orangu: 

*****, what you mean theory courtesy of me? :jackk: I do not remember saying any of this at all. :britclose: 

19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, what you mean theory courtesy of me? :jackk: I do not remember saying any of this at all. :britclose: 

OMFG, really? I thought you were the one saying they likely forgot to untick the box showing the timestamps. :jackk:

4 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

I hope 4 at least a dance edit of the original :YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE::YESPLEASE:

This! Keep all the basement dancing from  original, splice in all the glamour shots from the second video in place of the controversial Lachapelle bits. Problem solved, and best of both worlds. No plot, just a straight up video of her being gorgeous. 

59 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It they can use G-Eazy's parts they have the rights....

true - unless David allowed only G-Eazy's parts to be used since he was a featured artist and not connected with britney's decision for the video or involved with her creative team. 

It would be pretty messed up to deny the rights to use his footage and make him do a reshoot or cut him from the video entirely, since he had no say in scrapping the video. 

i don't know anything about copyright law and i do believe that RCA owns the footage, but just my 2 cents

Archived