"That doesn't mean the video is100% coming but (...) the fans' complaints have been heard"

G L O R Y

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

But if they were to release a second vid it'd be profitable for them ebcause they'd b able to get MORE product placement money from other advertisers! And we all know that's all they care about.

Here's what I could do without:

that shitty product placement indeed,

willie gomez,
All the men pole dancing (seriously? lachapelle is such a ***** old man.. disgusteng.gif

Um, G-Eazy.

But I wonder if these companies would be willing to pay again, it could be a problem. I guess the deal was about only one mv. 

The question is whether they'll ignore the complaints as usual or do something to please the fans. I understand that maybe it's not Britney's fault in the first place but maybe it is, who know? But the death threats made by some idiots are going too far. I'm extremely pissed about the video and I have been complaining a lot about it but it makes me sad that she might have read comments like that :tiffsniffle:

Also, not everyone who hates the video wished her death, just because we hate the video doesn't mean we don't love her. We want to her to be successful and happy, and THAT video is not doing anything for her. 

Britney = Icon, pop legend, pop princess

New Make Me video = basic, boring, cheap

Just now, Maryy said:

is there any leak video of the bulldozer scene too? :orly:

Not that ive seen. Thats why im wondering if he saw the full video. It seems like it would have happened after she threw the TV out the window. Assuming it wasnt cut from the final video altogether.

Just now, claug326 said:

Not that ive seen. Thats why im wondering if he saw the full video. It seems like it would have happened after she threw the TV out the window. Assuming it wasnt cut from the final video altogether.

yeah, that's what i thought too!

but who knows.. 

Why do people keep saying "they don't have the video Lachapelle has it" and "it's too ****". IT'S HER VIDEO, SHE HAS A RIGHT TO HAVE IT, AND IF HER TEAM DIDN'T HAVE THE VIDEO LACHAPELLE WOULD BE GETTING SUED :beynah:
She's been ****** her entire career, and she knows what she shot for the video. 

These are all bullshit excuses.

They need to just release the original as an alternate version, or they better have a legitimate excuse as to why we didn't get the real video

If they pretend that nothing of this mess happened/don't pay attention to us, they will create a very frustrating situation followed by the loss of a big amount of fans. So, I want to believe that they don't want to lose more fans, basically bc for them losing fans means losing money. Anyway, it's not that complicated, fix this mess, release the original video (and make another cover, if it's not asking too much). Actually, all of this controversy is good promo, so if they don't take advantage of it, they're dumb af. :whitneyshade:

5 minutes ago, lolo. said:

If they pretend that nothing of this mess happened/don't pay attention to us, they will create a very frustrating situation followed by the loss of a big amount of fans. So, I want to believe that they don't want to lose more fans, basically bc for them losing fans means losing money. Anyway, it's not that complicated, fix this mess, release the original video (and make another cover, if it's not asking too much). Actually, all of this controversy is good promo, so if they don't take advantage of it, they're dumb af. :whitneyshade:

Too good to be true.

16 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Yeah, right. They'll 'take advantage'. 

Remember all that fuss about 'Aline' right during a wrongly handled era? That was a perfect opportunity for them to release Alien and maybe it would have been a moderate hit so the album would actually have 2 commercially successful songs. But no, they let it die. 

I just think you should forget about it. If y'all pointing out posibilities, you'll just end up being even more disappointed. 

And team Britney has proven us what a good and capable team they are. They should've learned something from PG mv. I mean, just look at the dislikes. 

Archived